Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Is Jones back in team training by any chance? First Schneiderlin, now Rooney injured in training. :nervous:

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Its gonna blow up with rooney. Have a feeling something is fishy here. There will be some negative news about/from him soon. Why you ask? I dont know why. Just a feeling.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Any news on why he's not even in the squad then?

Its gonna blow up with rooney. Have a feeling something is fishy here. There will be some negative news about/from him soon. Why you ask? I dont know why. Just a feeling.
If that does happen it will make a complete mockery of all his comments about getting his head down and working his way back into the team.

I wouldn't be surprised if he felt his performance mid-week was the one to earn him his spot back and he's upset that it didn't.

Sepukku

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Happy b-day to the big man. These are great times for people who need second chances. I wouldn't rule out a fairy tale return for him, not after I've seen him so many years in that shirt.

Loublaze

ATLien
The Chelsea defeat was the first in 6 games and Rooney only started two of those, against Northampton and Fenerbahce. He's a highly paid squad player now. I think Mourinho's comments about 'never selling Rooney' are merely a way of him saying he'd rather the man just leave on his own volition

prateik

Having him around means he will inevitably get minutes.. simply because he is who he is.
We need to get junk like him out of the club.

Minimalist

He's so bad you couldn't actually make it up. He doesn't even have to play the full 90 minutes any more and he's actually worse. Not only worse but even more LAZY.

How anyone can defend this guy is beyond me.

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
Went to shit when he came on. Might have something to do with being down to 10 men but probably not.

Sell him.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The team is carrying its two biggest earners. Not fecking acceptable.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Free shot in the box, skies it. It's like these guys don't practice shooting in training.

forevrared

Can we please just take him out back and put him out of his misery? He is fecking awful. Slow, shit touch, can't score, constantly loses the ball. He brings absolutely nothing to the table. There is really no reason he should ever be on the field barring an injury crisis of epic proportion.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
why the feck wasn't Pogba at the end of that freekick. What the feck didn't he take that free kick for Blind to shoot. Jesus Christ why are we indulging this fecking fat pig

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
We at least aren't tied to a big ass contract with Ibra, who we need to let go end of season and put him on the bench in the meantime. With Rooney and his contract around, it seems managers feel obliged to get him on the pitch somehow. That option needs to be removed. If he doesn't get the goal scoring record then tough shit.

seaNNN

my posts are shite but my gobbles are alright
We should keep him on the bench until the transfer window opens incase koeman changes his mind.

NinjaFletch

There's not a single situation in a football match where Wayne Rooney come on and is an asset.

Raw

His only off the bench contributions have been mis-hits that ended up as assists. He is abysmal, wish we'd stop subbing him on.

Irrational.

Shit when he came on, and blazed one of our best chances over when it mattered.

A name: that's all he is. As is Ibra.

Both mercenaries and need to feck off, the sooner the better.

Give chances to younger, faster, hungrier, more talented players. Play Rashford up front, even Martial. But I never want to see either of these near our front line.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
That 'cameo' .

You can't tell me Mkhitryan won't be a better option than this turd.

eggwithsideburns

He had a chance to come on and show why he should still be picked, to save the game and prove people wrong but unfortunately he was just shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.