5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

nick2004

Who else is excited about Rooney breaking our all-time scoring record in the following months?

It will certainly be a special occasion! We are not going to see that record break again in our lifetimes!

Chicharito_

Who else is excited about Rooney breaking our all-time scoring record in the following months?

It will certainly be a special occasion! We are not going to see that record break again in our lifetimes!
Rashford will break it by the time he is 30.

Looking forward to quoting this this tweet in 2028.

itso 7

Decline? I'm saying (again) Utds been shit for 3 years. The worst shit for 20 years, with the worst football I can ever remember them playing even when we weren't winning things. That's the context and backdrop we are judging players on. I find it difficult to say he's on the decline because of that. I'll reserve my judgement after this season?
The same context and backdrop on which RVP, Welbeck and others have been judged on. Frankly speaking his achievements and status within the club, plus ridiculous contract, are the only things earning him this chance to sink or swim. Otherwise he deserves the treatment Robin got last year.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

I won't say I'm excited but I'm in awe of the achievement.

tom porter

Can't believe Rooney is in the xi after that absolute nightmare he had against Leicester. The sooner Rooney is dropped the better off United will be.

PepsiCola

Well he's in the starting team. Nothing we can do about it, let's hope he does well.

Mister_Stubbs

He needs a big performance today. Players in the wings waiting to take he's place in the side. Was poor last Sunday vs Leicester.

clarkydaz

Jamie Redknapp claims he isn't a midfielder for him. After Jose said he isn't a midfielder for him either. But Rooney insists he can play midfield. Hmmm

Red Ryan

Starter of Rubbish Threads
Rooney has to have a clause in his contract saying he plays when fit. It's the only logical explanation for manager after manager not dropping him.

izec

He is constantly one of the worst performers out there. Even if you think it cant get any worse, he proves you wrong. I would rather play with 9 men than this sack of useless shite.

AndyJ1985

I'd love to sit down with van Gaal and Mourinho to watch some videos of our matches, and ask them to point out what Rooney brings to the team.

Red Ryan

The stream I was watching froze on the screen but I didn't realise for 30 seconds because Rooney was on the ball.

Sid234

Rooney's rergession has been awful to watch, at the worst time possible for the club as well.. Mou should drop him, move Mata to #10 and play Miki

Red Ryan

How can we seriously not play Mata at number 10 instead of Rooney? It should be Rooney linked with a move to Everton not Mata.

Status
Not open for further replies.