5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minimalist

Any other player in the league would be subbed at half time after a half like that. But he won't be.

Winrar

but rooney is a slow starter as always. give it a dozen more matches and he'll find form.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
You know it's bad when the Caf is this slow and yet we're all determined enough to post a criticism.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
but rooney is a slow starter as always. give it a dozen more matches and he'll find form.
Yup, he'll have his one good game in the second half of the season.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
is he even classed as a footballer now he literally looks like a pub player among professionals

Dumbat12

Just sell him for free to some Chinese team, please. This is getting absolutely ridiculous.

van Persie

Would pay Chelsea to take him at this point. Could've skinned them for him a few years ago. Please tell me he wont hold a place in the starting eleven for a few years more based on his reputation and nationality alone. Please.

Edit: Contract until 2019 :lol:

Hed Zitin

How below the level of everyone else did he look or what.

Knocked off the ball easily and he doesn't even make a tackle. Even the ugly side of the game he's poor at.

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
I don''t really want him starting in general as we have better options but am I the only one who thinks he's been alright this half?

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
He is trying. Gave the ball away aboit 3 times in 12 seconds. But there is very little threat from him.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Nobody has stood out. But his ability of giving the ball away is exceptional.

Walters_19_MuFc

You love rooney, don't ya? He was rubbish and then very average in the last ten. Awful half.
Saying it how I saw it. Could have grabbed a goal and assist in the last 10. Wasnt great, but where did I say he was?

I simply said he was poor at the start and grown into the game. Am I lying?

Sp00ks11

Scholes in the studio saying it should be Mata coming off. No mention of ANOTHER shocking Rooney performance. Mikhi on for Rooney please, and Herrera for Fellaini beforehe gets sent off.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I was thinking the exact same thing. But surely that can't be be the case?
My Arsenal supporting mate watching with me reckons he does have something in his contract. I don't know what to think. This is the third manager that refuses to leave him on the bench.

ManRant

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Started very poorly, but has grown into the game, and has had some decent moments.
This is what I see as well, but should be doing better. People here will remember that he was disposed of the ball in that 12 second but disregard his good play.

Status
Not open for further replies.