Westminster Politics

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
So they’ve just passed these things:

Increase in nuclear weapons

Police in nightclubs as the baffling response to the current uproar about women’s safety

Protesting can carry a 10K fine

Well done Tory voters.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Nothing to see here...

Exclusive: Russian-Owned Firm Played Key Role In Downing Street Media Refit

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/en...treet-media-refit_uk_604e42c0c5b672fce4ed8649
That explains the cost then. Those little metal disc things which make your bug scanners go berserk for some reason that they had to install in all the rooms to improve the audiovisual thingybobs and access more internet from the internet cost a lot of money for the KJB FSB Legitimate Business Corporation to acquire.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Call me a cynic but how much money goes "missing" during the entire process to purchase and develop nuclear weapons?
No. That is not cynical, because we are the people who will be paying for them from our taxes.
I, of course don't know the answer. And I suspect very few people actually know how much. And the cost estimates and projections will definitely be way too low.
In short, the answer is going to be 'eye watering'.
But hey ho. It is only money. And it will allow those in government the chance to brag about how many have you got?

Fingeredmouse

So they’ve just passed these things:

Increase in nuclear weapons

Police in nightclubs as the baffling response to the current uproar about women’s safety

Protesting can carry a 10K fine

Well done Tory voters.
I imagine that the vast majority are quite happy with these developments, two of which are terrifying and one of which is just fecking stupid.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
What are the odds on a Daily Mail story where an undercover police officer fails to see a lad/lass being supplied the drugs that leads to their death in the club toilets cause they were too busy belting out Don't Stop Believin'.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I imagine that the vast majority are quite happy with these developments, two of which are terrifying and one of which is just fecking stupid.
The brexit/working class Tory crowd will love the nukes even though they constantly talked about there not being enough money for Corbyn’s ideas. They’ll probably love the protesting thing too, until they want to protest and can’t.

Re the policing clubs - through DJing I know a lot of females in that scene and they’re all fuming that’s what the gov has decided to do out of all this.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal

TheGame

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
:lol: from Naga’s reaction you just know they have been taking the piss out of all the faux-patriotic nonsense Tory MPs hang up behind them.

You also know this is going to see 2 or 3 complaints and be taken 100 times more seriously than most incidents that receive hundreds of complaints.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
The portrait of the Queen is really bizarre too. fecking flag-waving twats like that are nauseating. I imagine that Mark Francois has a Union Jack bedspread.

Xeno

It's the way the webcam is angled to ensure HM is on view, no other reason for it the flagshagging muppet. It's all so contrived, and the infuriating part is, 40% of the population loves it.