Westminster Politics

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Yes Mr Shapps, definitely not a death trap. Oh, and for 'migrants' read 'human beings'.

Migrants being moved off barge over bacteria fears

Migrants are being temporarily removed from the Bibby Stockholm barge after traces of Legionella bacteria were found in the water.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-66476538
What do they expect, just turning up uninvited.
I know so many families who are housed in properties with black mould and damp. No one cares about their living conditions
Just send them all on 5 star all inclusive holiday they fully deserve it after all we have put them through NOT then when they come back refreshed they can rape, pillage , and fill out city's and towns with drugs and steel our cars and ship them back to Albania the UK really are so cruell i really am so sick of our non governing country sad
Just put them in the Ritz. Maybe then they’ll be happy.
Most likely the barge was sabotaged.
Paying for this garbage daily...Treasonous.
Withdrawal from the ECHR and migration status treaty of 1951
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...m-barge-migrants-removed-legionella-bacteria/

Superden

Some of the comments on the daily mail story are beyond batshit crazy and just plain evil. These are the people that our Kier really wants to appeal too?? +

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006

Bert_

None of those ignorant idiots have a clue what the ECHR means. They just assume it's something to do with the EU and letting brown people into the county.

If we left we would join Russia and Belarus as the only European counties not party to it. The far right in UK would be perfectly happy with that as they would love us to abandon any form of morality and align with their fellow fascists. They are the sort of cnuts that would have joined the Freikorps and fought against Britain in WW2 based on their believes. Them thinking about that for just a second breaks their brain though.

worldgonemad

If our government actually does go ahead, it will cement the UK position as a third world country.
Get a grip mate. Nothing of the sort. People in 3rd world countries are literally dying to get here. Comments like this really boil my piss.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
It does though berba. If the guy had to spend a year in a genuine 3rd world country he would crawl over hot coals to get back here.
Meh some guy being hyperbolic about the state of the country isnt the issue. But you do you.

Dan_F

Get a grip mate. Nothing of the sort. People in 3rd world countries are literally dying to get here. Comments like this really boil my piss.
The government wanting to make the country so shit that no migrants want to come to the Uk is about the best explanation for their incompetence so far.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-66494983

What a wonderful idea. We consistently fail to meet cancer waiting time targets. So, instead of striving to achieve these targets, why don't we just scrap them and pretend that everything is ok.

Yet another example of a total failure by our government.

Zen86

If our government actually does go ahead, it will cement the UK position as a third world country.
The funniest thing is it’s the people that will get shafted by it are the ones that will vote for it. Turkeys celebrating christmas.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
I see that the Tories narrative is to try and blame France for the small boats... we have given them all that money and they are still not stopping them.
That will play well with the DM readers.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-66494983

What a wonderful idea. We consistently fail to meet cancer waiting time targets. So, instead of striving to achieve these targets, why don't we just scrap them and pretend that everything is ok.

Yet another example of a total failure by our government.
I would get annoyed at this, but someone referred to us as a potential 3rd world country...

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
https://news.sky.com/story/bibby-st...w-over-legionella-says-steve-barclay-12939732

What else would you expect from this morally bankrupt government.
I'm not really surprised by this sadly. A few of my junior colleagues (doctors) years ago had just rotated through Basildon hospital and were living in hospital accommodation at the time.

They found legionella in the water tanks for the accommodation and the advice they were given was just to reduce the amount of time they spent showering to reduce their exposure to the bacteria.

Now imagine we're talking about a marginalised group, that the government is trying to vilify and who aren't paying (like the doctors were).....