Westminster Politics

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Starmer completely played him. Started off his questions with a couple of jabs at his ego then tone shifted to somber knowing he would still be seething.
Lets be real, Starmer doesn't give one flying crap about poor little Liam either. That's the sad truth. Just a way to score political points.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
There was a line today that made me chuckle at my desk while eating my lunch.

Starmer (to Rishi); clearly the Conservative Party have found their donkey for the Christmas nativity play. It might be a bit harder for them to find three wise men though!

great stuff.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
There was a line today that made me chuckle at my desk while eating my lunch.

Starmer (to Rishi); clearly the Conservative Party have found their donkey for the Christmas nativity play. It might be a bit harder for them to find three wise men though!

great stuff.
That’s a spin on the age old and slightly less PC joke about the nativity play being cancelled as they couldn’t find a virgin for the role of Mary.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
That’s a spin on the age old and slightly less PC joke about the nativity play being cancelled as they couldn’t find a virgin for the role of Mary.
Plenty of cooks to play Joseph, though

I hate that term but couldn't resist

Paul the Wolf

Score Predictions Competition Organiser
France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The sheer brass neck on the criminal Mone. This country is corrupt.

Last edited:

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Labour is full of Tory plants right now. They’ve destroyed all credit they had as blue Tories so have to carry out their policies as Red Tories for the election and foreseeable.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
She lied. She actually actively fecking lied. She didn't fail to declare because she didn't know, she was actually asked and she lied. Liar, liar, lingerie on fire.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
She lied. She actually actively fecking lied. She didn't fail to declare because she didn't know, she was actually asked and she lied. Liar, liar, lingerie on fire.
But but but, because she's been caught out she's the real victim here!

OK, she may have pulled some strings to exploit a global pandemic to get her husband's company a £200m contract, making £60m in profits, for products, much of which were not fit for purpose, then repeatedly lied about their involvement, then her involvement and then her profiting from her involvement... but anyone asking for her to be accountable for any of that is bang out of order, its destroying the poor woman's life for gods sake!

Bert_

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67736860

Use crooked connections to profiteer from the pandemic and steal our tax money, consistently lie about it and then when indisputable evidence is revealed, claim you are the victim in all this. Seems genuinely shocked people think that's not OK!

The disconnect from reality these cnuts suffer from is shocking.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
With each passing day, this country is becoming more unrecognisable.

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
Be kind to the Government. It isn't as though they have been in power for long, nor have they increased the national debt by £1.4 trillion whilst running the country into the ground.

And even if they have, refugees made them do it.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
There’s something that I find really stomach churning about a second generation immigrant who enjoyed such privilege and hospitality in the liberal democracy of Britain he grew up in turning to fascism and pulling the ladder up behind him.

Shez

There’s something that I find really stomach churning about a second generation immigrant who enjoyed such privilege and hospitality in the liberal democracy of Britain he grew up in turning to fascism and pulling the ladder up behind him.
I’ve heard sickening discourse from first gen immigrants in their 50s and 60s who vote Tories and brexit. It’s beyond disgusting - the media machine is remarkable - I’ve seen them parrot claims about how they were the good kind of immigrants not realizing or acknowledging they would not have made the cut were the same standards applied back when they came

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Yes. And like the rest of the Tory rabble, he is totally obsessed with sending immigrants to that wonderful country called Rwanda.
The country is broken and in reality, Rwanda is little more than a sideshow.
But he is using it to deflect attention away from all of their failings.

Zen86

Yes. And like the rest of the Tory rabble, he is totally obsessed with sending immigrants to that wonderful country called Rwanda.
The country is broken and in reality, Rwanda is little more than a sideshow.
But he is using it to deflect attention away from all of their failings.
This is standard Tory 101 now. Who needs results and ideas when you can trot out the sounds bites about boats in the channel and the war on motorists.

decorativeed

None of the replies since that tweet have even touched on the fact that the rhetoric is bullshit anyway in that 'the people who actually need our help the most' are also the people this government couldn't give two shits about outside of being useful tools for that argument. They help nobody but themselves.