Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

lysglimt

Scout
What surprise me the most when I saw his goals in the Bundesliga, was the amount of times he chipped the keeper when through on goal. Really composed.

Tony247

It was time when there was fear factor surrounding Manchester United striker. I don't know if Wout can be a successor of those legends but this is a start. Hope under ETH the club goes back to its roots and restore the rich tradition of forwards.

ROFLUTION

It was time when there was fear factor surrounding Manchester United striker. I don't know if Wout can be a successor of those legends but this is a start. Hope under ETH the club goes back to its roots and restore the rich tradition of forwards.
He can sing like Ne-yo. If that's not scary I don't know what is

Unam333

I really want him to succeed. He sounds like a decent human being: he's a family man, honest, modest, hard working. I can relate to him. Unlike diva Ronaldo.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I really want him to succeed. He sounds like a decent human being: he's a family man, honest, modest, hard working. I can relate to him. Unlike diva Ronaldo.
He's also 6 foot 4, a professional footballer playing for the greatest club in the world, has the voice of an angel and the cock of a horse.

Brianschoccysurprise

If 10Hag thinks he's the man, then i think he will be. He will be way more effective than Martial for the Ten Hag system, and be a foil for Rashford. He has immediately given us the ability to play long from De Gea to hold up the ball or nod into the channels for Anthony and Rashy breaking.
He may not get boat loads of goals but he will completely change the dynamic of our forward play from an attacking and pressing point of view.

cpresc

Hate to say it but he looked like the Donny Van der Beek of strikers

Idxomer

Was fine in the first half but overall he really doesn't belong at United.

Chinchy98

5.5/10.

Tried hard, lack of pace was alarming.

Early days, but didn’t see anything that would warrant me being excited.

Zoo

Played his part in the goal drawing three defenders, allowing Bruno loads of time and space to score. Had some nice touches too. But also moments that showed he hasn’t trained much with the team.

PoTMS

Worrying that basic things like dragging players away are being praised. He did not look good today.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
He will score a few i think for us but looked every part the burnley player tonight.

mu4c_20le

In the first half when Guaita spilled the shot, if he hadn't stopped his run he had a chance to tap it in

Zoo

Worrying that basic things like dragging players away are being praised. He did not look good today.
More interesting then casually labelling him a donkey because he doesn’t have pace.

A-man

Good to have in defence at setpieces but it sure looked like he is more a good to have on bench kind of player.

Flying_Heckfish

No use being a "great presser" if you're slow as feck and can't keep up with transitions. Hopefully he can learn quickly and find balance.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Thought he looked quite okay tbh.

Decent hold-up play, and some nice one-touches on counters.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Wout should be what you bring on after a shite opponent equalises in the 90th minute. Not the guy you start for United.

though he did get feck all service.

lost7

How depressing is it that we could genuinely be in a title fight and we bring in a Burnley level striker?

This is our biggest chance for a trophy and we've got a Lukaku who's slow up front. Kill me now

Strats

Thought he was alright. Had very little to work with in the box.

Not by any means the reason why we dropped points.

Laurencio

I don't think he won a single aerial dual in attack, and he was far too slow to be useful. Nice movement, but if he was just a little bit faster he probably would have had a goal or two early on.

Early days though, deserves more than 60min before we judge him.

Dinghy

I'd rather have Ighalo. That lack of pace just makes him completely useless unless we're throwing the kitchen sink at teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.