5.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishRedDevil

Has the technical ability to play 10 behind Lukaku, with Martial and Rashford each side of him providing all the pace.

Idxomer

Only him would dare to do a bicycle kick after 7 months layoff.

Werd.

Looked surprisingly sharp. Such a boost to have him back.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Slowed us down massively when he came on, definitely don't like the idea of him in the team

That bicycle kick tho

el3mel

Really great cameo. He doesn't look like he was injured at all.

Excellent passes and he deserved this chance to enter the goal.

Going to be immense for us again this season.

Mercurial

his first touch and short to medium passing is sublime, almost forgot how class they can be, I like him best in final third with a healthy buffer behind him and agile fast runners around. Fearless to go in after that injury and attempt a bicicleta.

Kapardin

He's going to create a few magic chances and score out of nowhere to drag us through some games we have a hard time in. So obvious.

Give him the fecking armband so we can atleast say he was a Manchester United Captain.

Ban

Man
of
the
match

Was he even injured. He was never injured. Injury was Zlataned.

I'll get my coat.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
His recovery is nothing short of miraculous. I have never seen anyone in my life (pro athlete or else) recover so quickly from a torn ACL to a level where he is fit to play competitively. The whole thing is incredible to me.

haram

His recovery is nothing short of miraculous. I have never seen anyone in my life (pro athlete or else) recover so quickly from a torn ACL to a level where he is fit to play competitively. The whole thing is incredible to me.
Especially considering his age.

R'hllor

As long he is hungry i would keep him, pure role model of working hard proper football star, body can slow down but to see someone in 36/37 bite that hard on training probably puts some younger to shame.

Canagel

We need to win the title for Zlatan. He has won the league in every league he's been in and I don't want us to be the only club he doesn't win the league with.

We need to win the title for Zlatan. He has won the league in every league he's been in and I don't want us to be the only club he doesn't win the league with.
Looking today, he's gonna be here for another year after this to see the Mourinho transformation through to it's completion.

Wouldn't surprise me at all to see him at the WC before a final season with United.

Status
Not open for further replies.