Zlatan Ibrahimovic |United Player | See the thread in the United Forum

Should we sign Ibra on a free this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I'm just being pessimistic so someone can reassure me that this deal will happen soon. It's gone so cold
It helps to not get your daily fix of enthusiasm from whether or not a new Ibra story or tweet are being discussed. Mourinho himself only just signed as manager, so give it a week or so.

Aki_United

One of the most entertaining players I've ever seen. He scores screamers regularly. But I'm afraid after Raiola said that it will be a surprise. Maybe Real or Bayern now? We are no surprise, does it mean we are out now? :nervous:

Hope he comes and we sort it out quickly. I will be so disappointed if he doesn't come to us. We need him. Was even more disappointed when Adm and Nani left last season. They were able to create nice moments, we were boring to watch this season. Need to change that as soon as possible.

Geordopolous

It helps to not get your daily fix of enthusiasm from whether or not a new Ibra story or tweet are being discussed. Mourinho himself only just signed as manager, so give it a week or so.
Unless you know he's definitely coming. I won't take your word

Loon

:lol:
I convinced myself Mourinho wasn't happening before it happened. With that in mind, I don't think this is gonna happen either...

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Morata isn't a goalscorer. Not sure about the excitement with him.
Same. The prices quoted are a bit odd for someone that hasn't scored 10 league goals in a season.

ashgabat

Come look at our Swedish girls instead!
Supports
Malmö FF
Apparently, Zlatan is not playing in the friendly against Slovenia tomorrow.

Busy going to the UK perhaps?

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Apparently, Zlatan is not playing in the friendly against Slovenia tomorrow.

Busy going to the UK perhaps?
That should really be a sign he'll be signing for someone in the coming days, let's hope it's for us.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Interesting that the media are trying to slow down the Zlatan - United talk.

Whilst I am ok with signing old man Zlatan for a year or two, personally I would be delighted if we signed someone like Morata instead - though I know we have a lot of Zlatan fans on the cafe.
25 league goals in 100 games Morata...no thanks.

Riz

Interesting that the media are trying to slow down the Zlatan - United talk.

Whilst I am ok with signing old man Zlatan for a year or two, personally I would be delighted if we signed someone like Morata instead - though I know we have a lot of Zlatan fans on the cafe.
Really? I mean fair enough people wanting Benzema or Aubameyang etc. but Morata? He's got a less than impressive goal return and he'd cost a fair bit as well.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Social Media Likes never lie.

Färdig Uppgörelse.

Nicklas

I remember I got excited when Di Marias wife liked a picture linking him to us. But now, this is a whole new kind of excitement when you have the player himself liking it! :drool:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
1. Zlatan is following one account.
2. That account is AZsportswear.
3. AZsportswear's only tweet is:

4. ???
5. Zlatan signs on June 7.

Von Mistelroum

I'll be surprised if Zlatan comes. He seems more likely to go to somewhere like Bayern (if Lewa leaves for Real) or back to Italy.

Riz

I'll be surprised if Zlatan comes. He seems more likely to go to somewhere like Bayern (if Lewa leaves for Real) or back to Italy.
No Italian club will be able to afford his wages. Could see Ancelotti wanting him if Lewa leaves though.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Go put your money on it then. United are 1-20 while any Chinese club is 25-1 and Bayern 33-1.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Go put your money on it then. United are 1-20 while any Chinese club is 25-1 and Bayern 33-1.
I would have thought Bayern would want a long term replacement for Lewandowski. They don't seem the type of club that would go for a short term galactico signing. Us however, yes.

Von Mistelroum

I don't bet, but if I did, I wouldn't know which of those to actually bet on anyway. Just seems to me that he's playing us to get a better deal elsewhere.

Gerald G

Likes on Twitter doesn't mean a thing. I've accidentally liked a lot of posts on Twitter, it's really easy to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.