g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Stone

Now Arsenal fans are becoming unemployed too? Arsenal are getting a bit too close to becoming Liverpool for my liking.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Same shit year after year for them. Horrible start the season - fans call for Wenger out. They manage a result and then go on a little run. They then have a mini crisis in November but find themselves up there at Christmas after another good run. In January they start to believe it's their year and then February is a complete disaster month - by March they are fighting for the top 4. They finish strongly and finish in the top 4 and the cycle goes on.

However, this year I think they may not have the security of at least a top 4 finish. I think it could finally be the year it all goes wrong and the boom-bust becomes one long bust.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Quite an unbelievable meltdown going on over 2 games, don't Arsenal start like this most seasons?
Yeah but it's not like they end up with the treble every year is it? That's exactly why they are having a meltdown. It looks like being the same old shit, but this year there is added insecurity about how competitive the league looks and they have signed nobody. Might not even be top 4 this year.

Gopher Brown

I know how bad it is. Clearly the guy isn't sensible as he quit a decent paying job because of some nonsense :p. He isn't going to think of using Times New Roman 12.
Why is his default font Comic Sans then? He's clearly a moron if that is the case.

If he selected that as his font to write an official letter of resignation he's a brainless feck who I wouldn't trust to stack shelves in a shop.

Gopher Brown

I used to use Comic Sans when training National Traineeships and NVQ's. It is a very 'user friendly' font.
You use it because the students' literacy isn't very strong in most cases, which is an appropriate use.

I wouldn't have thought the head of Arsenal megastore has these problems.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I know how bad it is. Clearly the guy isn't sensible as he quit a decent paying job because of some nonsense :p. He isn't going to think of using Times New Roman 12.
I really don't think £14k a year is considered decent pay in London.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The man is a lying arrogant senile old twat, he cares for nothing but his own ego, I hope we loose every game until he goes it will be worth it just to get rid of this unscrupulous bastard.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Even West fecking Bromwich are trolling them now. Demanding £25m for Evans.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
This one is deluded.
ANYONE WHO WANTS WENGER OUT IS NOT A ARSENAL FAN. WENGER IS ARSENAL.. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK BRAINS. YOU WANT WENGER OUT? THEN YOU GO OUT!!!.

WITH WENGER - EXCITING, RICH AND VIBRANT SUCCESSFUL CLUB.
WITHOUT WENGER - LEEDS UTD, BOLTON, NOTTINGHAM FOREST.
UNDERSTAND!!!.

ANYONE WHO DOESN'T BACK OUR MANAGER WENGER, IS NOT A REAL ARSENAL FAN. WENGER IS THE SOUL OF OUR CLUB. THEY ONLY CHAT WHEN WE LOSE...

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR OUR CLUB IS NOT PLAYER SIGNINGS, BUT ITS TO SIGN WENGER TO A NEW LONG TERM CONTRACT. WENGER IS OUR CLUB.

I'LL BE ATTENDING THE GAME ON SATURDAY. ALL WENGER OUT PEOPLE I WANT YOU TO SHOW UP IF WE WIN. DON'T HIDE. YOU ONLY TALK WHEN WE LOSE/DRAW.

WENGER IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL MANAGER IN OUR CLUBS HISTORY. WE HAVE OVER-ACHIEVED MASSIVELY.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
They should do a Brexit style referendum amongst gooners and decide on that whether Arsene should stay or go.

ThanksBoss26

Even West fecking Bromwich are trolling them now. Demanding £25m for Evans.
Bloody glad we've got our business done. This is what happens when you're shopping in the last week of the window!

I can only imagine the caf meltdown if they do manage to get that much after rehabbing him for a year.
We might pocket a tidy sum from any sell-on? If they pay that kind of fee, I think the caf will be too bewildered for any meltdown!

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
£14k would put you about £6k below what is classified by the government as poverty in Norway.

And that is fecking London, how does he get ends to meet.

C'est Moi Cantona

It's hard not to feel sorry for them, the summer when Moyes took over was brutal, he messed up the Thiago transfer, and then we had to wait and wait to over pay for Fellaini... but I suppose that was on the back of been champions.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
£40001 for Luis Suarez! Nuff said. That just summed up Arsenal and their attitude to transfers for me. They deserve everything they get. I hope the fans fully turn against them this season. Tight feckers!

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
The Suarez saga was their biggest mistake. They'd have won the league with him in their side last season quite comfortably and I think it would have spearheaded them into a new era.

Huge mistake.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
The Suarez saga was their biggest mistake. They'd have won the league with him in their side last season quite comfortably and I think it would have spearheaded them into a new era.

Huge mistake.
Exactly! Even if they had only got him for two years. They could have won the league, probably got to another CL final and still probably made a profit on him. Don't blame the Gooner fans at all.

RedPed

Whatabouter.

The biggest load of BS you will hear. Arsenal fans really are being mugged off!

prath92

Convert that to Rupees, and that won't be considered decent in most big Indian cities, never mind London :)
£14k in London is decent? Are you mad?!
For some reason I read it as 140k:lol::lol:

Why is his default font Comic Sans then? He's clearly a moron if that is the case.

If he selected that as his font to write an official letter of resignation he's a brainless feck who I wouldn't trust to stack shelves in a shop.
The guy clearly is worse than a moron if he resigns because he thinks his salary could buy a class player

AkaAkuma

The biggest load of BS you will hear. Arsenal fans really are being mugged off!
Pretty insightful video, squad cohesion and incremental improvements being the standouts. They just aren't prepared to risk the status quo.

Chamberlain, Walcott, Chambers, Gibbs, Wilshere, Wellbeck, Ramsey - all good or potentially good players, but you can't wait around for them to get fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.