AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Plus talk about Sanchez wanting much more than what Arsenal are willing to offer. Either they lose him or he fecks up their wage structure.
Feels knee jerk but I'll say it anyway. This could be a real crisis for the club. Sanchez/Ozil wage demands plus clubs with proper top managers vying for top 4 spots. It's all bubbling and looking a bit dodgy.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I know people like to say Mourinho always blames refs. He doesn't do it half as much as Wenger but it's Mourinho with the reputation. it must rile him up.

Xcited

I know people like to say Mourinho always blames refs. He doesn't do it half as much as Wenger but it's Mourinho with the reputation. it must rile him up.
Incredible bias from the FA.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
It's ridiculous. If Mou had said referees are protected like lions in a zoo he'd get an instant ban.

VanGaalEra

How does he not get fined or banned for comments like this?

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I hope that exchange is on ArseTV tonight, with Troopz beatboxing in the background :drool:

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Happy Groundhog Day!

When it comes down to the nitty gritty and seeing out those games for the title, our squad really is not up to the task.

Gabriel, Elneny, Xhaka, Coquelin, Chamberlain, Walcott, Iwobi and Giroud are all players who will do the business when they have time and space.

However, when their backs are against the wall, none of them are resilient enough or even good enough to have a decisive impact on a game. Ozil is a luxury we cannot afford at the moment.

I think Sanchez is holding out on a contract due to Arsenal's ambition. We are stuck with an owner who sees 4th as a success.

Sanchez comes across as a player who wants to win titles, not spend the best years of his career passing to Walcott and Giroud.

dogwithabone

All round we look as good as any team in that top 6. Some have more flair, some a touch harder to break down but none to me look any better all round.

Acole9

Outstanding
How does he not get fined or banned for comments like this?

Managers are getting away with it except for Mourinho, Dyche has been moaning about referee's non stop this season yet he doesn't get charged.

Bogart-er

Supports
Arsenal
Arsenal : But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Happy Groundhog Day!

When it comes down to the nitty gritty and seeing out those games for the title, our squad really is not up to the task.

Gabriel, Elneny, Xhaka, Coquelin, Chamberlain, Walcott, Iwobi and Giroud are all players who will do the business when they have time and space.

However, when their backs are against the wall, none of them are resilient enough or even good enough to have a decisive impact on a game. Ozil is a luxury we cannot afford at the moment.

I think Sanchez is holding out on a contract due to Arsenal's ambition. We are stuck with an owner who sees 4th as a success.

Sanchez comes across as a player who wants to win titles, not spend the best years of his career passing to Walcott and Giroud.
Maybe you guys need a managerial change.

Look how well that has galvanised Chelsea.

Loon

:lol:
Robbie is the true winner. Arse fans viewing regardless, everyone else when they do an Arsenal. Ker-ching!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.