g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

R'hllor

So you’d happily keep a player who doesn’t perform for us and who the manager doesn't want?
I think we all expected great things from Mkhi when we signed him but unfortunately it hasn’t worked out. It’s a shame but that’s football and he won’t get any further opportunities here.
Ehm, he already got opportunities and plenty of them even when he didnt deserve to or shouldnt.

midnightmare

How do you know?
His appearance record recently as well as the quite clear antipathy that Jose has for him? Barring Jose's pressers (which are obviously well-managed diplomatically) virtually every input for months (since August if memory serves me) has been about how Jose has lost all confidence in Mkhi.

#6pogba

So you’d happily keep a player who doesn’t perform for us and who the manager doesn't want?
I think we all expected great things from Mkhi when we signed him but unfortunately it hasn’t worked out. It’s a shame but that’s football and he won’t get any further opportunities here.
He might not get opportunities here but maybe he is holding out for a move away from England. Things have not exactly gone well for him here. So for that reason i wouldnt blame him for not moving to Arsenal. You all got to remember it's highly likely Arsenal won't make Champions league again and maybe he wants a club in Champions league again that's fair enough.

AndyJ1985

This will happen. It's just typical big transfer negotiating going on. It takes time for both parties to get the best deal they can.

Jacko21

Urgh, I do wish United showed some semblance of pastoral care these days. Seems to have gone out the window since SAF retired.

The Bloody-Nine

His appearance record recently as well as the quite clear antipathy that Jose has for him? Barring Jose's pressers (which are obviously well-managed diplomatically) virtually every input for months (since August if memory serves me) has been about how Jose has lost all confidence in Mkhi.
Just like we were told was the case with Shaw?

littlepeasoup

All I'll add is that some of the chat on Mkhi here has been pretty gross.

DanClancy

Are they trying to imply United won't give Arsenal a cash only deal? The only way United will deal is with a swap deal, if so thats nonsense. I can't see United missing out to Chelsea in that way. I don't think Chelsea have a player they'll get rid off that Wenger wants. If they sign Sanchez its because Hazard is off and he's already moaning about the size of his squad.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Im sure Jose told Mkhitaryan that he has no future at the club behind closed doors. He said it literally yesterday- he’s just protecting him and the relationship with Raiola. Also that Raiola dude is obviously trying to get the best deal for Miki at Arsenal - knowing him - miki will be Arsenal’s best paid player after this.

Renegade81

Not sure what im more amazed at. The shit people lap up regarding this transfer hearsay or some of the comments regarding Mkhi. They have been horrendous. The kind i would associate to fans of Citeh, Chelsea etc...not united. Show some class ffs.

minoo-utd

Hopefully things will come up to an end in the coming ours. The good thing is there is nothing from Chelsea camp, Come on Mkhi do it.

VanGaalEra

Imagine Raiola Just sitting on Wenger’s face until he agrees to pay Mkhi what he wants.

Icemav

I'd love to get Sanchez. I can't wait.

However, the United fans rushing Mikhi out is quite cringe worthy. We all know he's not been consistent, however, he's never been a problem. Not what we hear of Sanchez. We should show Mikhi some respect.
Never been a problem? Not on a personal level but his football especially this term has caused us lots of problems. His career is done here barring a miracle. We need a replacement and there isn't much room for sentiment but certainly he should not be bullied out of the club no matter how shit his football has been. But the longer he sits on the bench (if he is lucky) for us the more likely he ends up at a poor club next season for knock down wages. Arsenal is a great move for him.

Womp

idiot
I don't know why Mkhi would want to stay? He's had his chance, it's obvious he's just not in the manager's plans. Why waste your prime years sitting on your ass? Go to a club where you will start every game and where your game would be better suited.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Snap ya jaw Will is on the case
I'll start threadbanning people if this cnut gets coverage again in this thread. Move on with your lives without spamming this thread.

cheeky_backheel

Why do you care about the transfer fee and his wages?

He's not going to win us the CL/FA Cup? How do you know that? He will improve our team that's for sure and he will give us a better chance at winning those trophies.
I care bout his fees cos the more we spend on him the less is available to spend on other players. The club has finite resources.

While there is no certainty in football, the current United squad is given a odds of about 14 to 1 to win the CL (behind City, Bayern, PSG, Barca, and Madrid) and adding Sanchez is not going to make us favorites

R'hllor

I don't know why Mkhi would want to stay? He's had his chance, it's obvious he's just not in the manager's plans. Why waste your prime years sitting on your ass? Go to a club where you will start every game and where your game would be better suited.
Its not. And what if that club isnt Arsenal, what if he wants to go to Italy Inter, Milan etc. All this fake concern coming from people regarding his minutes is just laughable.

The Bloody-Nine

Except that Shaw had not had multiple chances resulting in poor performances... unlike Mkhi who has had chance after chance for 18 months now...
People here said Shaw was done, Jose had given up on him, he was gone, etc, etc. The same thing we're seeing now. The point is, that the poster I quoted has no f*cking idea if he'll get another chance, or not, so stating outright that he won't, is entirely speculation.

daveoliver91

I'm the only one refreshing the caf and twitter all time for updates?
Can't wait to see this done!

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
I think my favourite thing about these sagas is people getting genuinely irate at what a certain party is doing, be it a club, a player or an agent, when the reality is none of us have a clue what's actually happening :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.