Greyfog

Supports
Enugu Rangers
What of 433

With Mata in midfield.

Mata....Matic...Pogba

Sanchez...Luka....Martial

At least against bottom half teams.

Fabregas (sometimes plays in a midfield 2) and D. Silva have shown it's possible.

boxykronikle

Take a bow Woody! A straight swap with no $$$ involved. I still have faith in the world. Now, let’s get this over the line!

Infestissumam

good to see this is near completion. Ornstein has been great during this saga, I can see why Arsenal fans like him ... no sensationalism, no BS, just straight facts. Refreshing stuff between all the "experts", ITKs and clickbait merchants. Too bad we can't trade Stone for Ornstein too.

can't wait to see the treacherous turncoat in the United shirt :drool:

hn4manunited

Easily yeah. We will easily pump out another 50 pages from when he is spotted travelling/arriving at Carrington to the end of the medical. When there is pics of him arriving at Carrington the thread will explode.
Alright then! Let’s get moving:)

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
The Sun are known to completely make up their stories.
I don't understand why journalists get away with this.
If a salesman mis-sold a product/service, the buyer would have the right to a full refund and eventually the company would get a bad name, if this kept happening. Most likely the sallesman would eventually get fired, if he doesn't stop lying.
Journalists however, lie for a living and there are no repercussions :confused:
It’s clear that the article was pure fabrication, and not sourced at all. The current internet media requires content at a ratio quicker than actual developments.

Josep Dowling

But but but I thought we are remortgaging Old Trafford to buy him?

And now he’s on £1m per week with £250k goal bonus?

Well I read it in the Sun and Express so it must be true. They have inside knowledge on all the details including transfer costs as well as wages.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Where's that Arsenal fantv thingy. I saw it this morning when it showed the next post but when I checked the thread later it went to the latest. I can't remember what page it was on.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Where's that Arsenal fantv thingy. I saw it this morning when it showed the next post but when I checked the thread later it went to the latest. I can't remember what page it was on.
The Arsenal fan TV thread?
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/arse-famtv-mkhitaryan-is-king.431310/page-25#post-22016167
I know exactly what you mean, he was always my go to signing on FM10, always been an admirer and thought this was the guy we should have got to replace Cristiano.
I actually wanted him to join the trio of Rooney,Tevez&Ronaldo rather than replacing Ronaldo. Back in 07/08, we'd have them three and one of Giggs/Nani/Park depending on the opposition. Alexis was kind of a mix of Giggs/Nani (creativity) & Park (defensive work, not that Park wasn't good attack wise) so I thought he'd be the perfect final piece of the attack.

Still, better late than never! And we've hopefully got him in his prime.

Cereal

Supports
Colo Colo
wonder what people in Chile think of this. these days a substantial amount of people that i see from south america on twitter are "city fans", which is explainable since they are playing well and all but yeah, would like to have some insight into how the chilean football fans feel about this
He is leaving Arsenal, that's enough to be happy. It was really frustrating to see him play with mates that have no quality at all, and the most important thing, for a team with no midfield. Even Ozil is a waste (compared to Alexis), and I hope United don't get him.

I like him to join United and Mourinho. There was nothing more boring than watch guardiola's barcelona. He was succeful, but boring AF.

Turamb

Ok, once I had the dinner done with, I looked back on our chat. I needed the stats to show different things, narrow somethings down and broaden others out. So i went on that link and below is what i got out or it. Make of it what you will. Highlighted his best position that season, totals at the end!

Nice overview. Can't believe Barca sold him after such a good season. They must have thought Neymar would hang around forever.

rotherham_red

First things first, City journo.

Secondly, we were told when we signed Pogba he’d only joined us for the wages (290K PW). All of a sudden, now a headline suits them, he’s on £200K PW.
Also, there's a contradiction in the article. First he says Raiola's role in the Sanchez deal has given him an insight into what we can afford to pay (because sure, he wouldn't look at the publicly available information on our finances :rolleyes:) and then in the final paragraph, he says Raiola negotiated Zlatan's £367k p/w deal...

Pogba will get whatever he wants cos he's just that important to us. Especially with City going on a tear.

Acole9

Outstanding
Do we have any idea as to how much Sanchez will actually be earning? Not the crazy sums the media have suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.