6.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minimalist

Only player today with a bit of quality.

Incredible feet. Did the same against Bournemouth without the goal to finish it off.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Imagine United's attack if this guy's last minute transfer didn't happen.

m1y2

I only hope that this guys is here when we actually appoint someone who likes to play positive football

Devil may care

Very quick footed with nice tight control for the goal, still not sure where his position is at the moment.

Sb_16

His best position is at no9. Anywhere else would be a talent wasted.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Statistically our best player.

Stats

ATTACKING
Shots - 1
Off target - 0
Blocked - 0
% On Target - 100%.
Passes - 28
Successful - 21
Failed - 7 (of which, 4 travelled less than 3 yards)
% Completed - 75%
Assists - 0
Chances Created - 1
Crosses - 4
Successful - 1

DEFENDING
Ball recoveries - 5
Aerial Duels 4
Won - 2
Tackles - 2
Won - 2
Lost - 0
Interceptions - 4
Blocks - 0
Clearances - 1

Sylar

We played him on the feckin right wing. In a 433 as part of the left three I can sort of understand, but feckin right wing.

And no shock, we push him up front and he scores.

Its just mind boggling.

Acole9

Outstanding
It's crazy to think that he's not being considered as our number one striker now because he should be.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Absolute class this lad. Far too much responsibility on his shoulders right now. He's the only one looking capable of pulling something off.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
He's world class. Looking jaded at times, but he should never have to be playing this many games in his debut season.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
The whole attack needs reinvigorating, apart from this lad of course, he's magic.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Missed the match, watched his highlights and didn't get disappointed. He's the bright spot of the season.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Any gifs of his goal? Can't bring myself to watch MOTD.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
There would be no reason, other than it being Manchester United, to watch us if we didn't have this kid.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
There would be no reason, other than it being Manchester United, to watch us if we didn't have this kid.
Sad but pretty much true. To think he was a last minute 'gamble' in the summer. I knew our summer transfer activity was bad but it's turned out even worse than I feared.

MDFC Manager

Need to watch a closeup slow-motion video of the goal to truly appreciate the beauty of the goal. So much quicker of thought than everyone else around him.

RRCE

I'm looking forward to watching this player for years to come. Given his age and current abilities, his potential is very exciting. Imagine him in a truly attacking team that plays with pace and aggressiveness!

Varun

Staff
We played him on the feckin right wing. In a 433 as part of the left three I can sort of understand, but feckin right wing.

Its just mind boggling.
It's just insane.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

Its just mind boggling.
It makes no sense. Our most potent attacker is played in the position he's least comfortable playing in. The thought process behind it is "special".

Sam

Pushing him out of position in order to accommodate Rooney is an utter disgrace.

An absolute fecking disgrace.

Kostur

海尔的老板

Its just mind boggling.
Yup, shoving him away from left wing/#9 to fit two inferior players in those positions is just fecking mental.

Sam

Yup, shoving him away from left wing/#9 to fit two inferior players in those positions is just fecking mental.
Its absolutely inexcusable.

LVG should be sacked for that alone. I genuinely fear for Martial's progress if we stick with LVG.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I would understand if we were moving him around to accommodate Messi. But fecking Rooney? Come on!

Last edited:

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Erm why not?

Luke Shaw played every game for Southampton in his teen years. Theres no age for quality.
Far too much responsibility being placed on him at the moment as the only creative outlet in such an enormous team. Luke Shaw never had to deal with anything remotely similar, not to mention the price tag.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I like him more on the left then anywhere else really. He gets too isolated up top because of how we play, while out on the left he gets involved a lot more often and he can be a constant threat with his dribbling. When he's our best player in any of the front 4 positions, it doesn't really matter where you play him, he'll still put in good performances. I'm all for playing him where we'll have the best team overall, or have him the most involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.