6.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Foley

So were Cantona and Evra... I like Martial's coolness.
Ha yeah, was just kidding. I've played enough football in France to know they're not all Laurent Robert!

But yeah I quite like it too, I loved Rooney's fire too at that age but Martial is so cold blooded it's brilliant!

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Don't get why he doesn't get rested or subbed. We have no other strikers

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
LvG needs him to save his ass so he will work him like a horse. Starting to affect the young kid.

Fer

Sometimes I think that Martial would be better on the left as a wide forward in a front of 3. Or do you think we will have a better career for us as striker?

Devil may care

Even when he doesn't have his best game he still has moments and works hard for us without the ball.

Sometimes I think that Martial would be better on the left as a wide forward in a front of 3. Or do you think we will have a better career for us as striker?
Right now he's a better dribbler than he is a finisher, so LWF is the best role for him once we get in a new #9.

Raw

Yeah I prefer him on the left too. Would love to see how he does with a top striker up front.

Santiago_KinderBueno

Santiago Kinder Bannedo
In the future I wonder if his best position would be as a striker playing right at the top or playing behind a more physical striker ( who keeps the opposition defenders busy)

Martial dribbling at already busy defenders could be quite a prospect ( a more attacking version of Oscar behind Costa)

ottosec

Played every single game this season, no wonder he got injured. Well done, LVG.

Sid234

FFS.. We'll be lucky to avoid a thrashing vs Arsenal if the injuries keep piling up like this.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
:lol: Suspected hamstring injury. Our league season is on the brink of being over (still hopeful of us getting through tonight). Need others to really step up big time.

Infra-red

To be honest, what difference does it make at this stage. We're not winning a trophy or finishing in the top 4 with or without him. The season's been over since Christmas.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECK.

LARulz

My big concern is Arsenal. If he's injured for that and DDG is still out, we could be absolutely crushed again

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
My big concern is Arsenal. If he's injured for that and DDG is still out, we could be absolutely crushed again
If it really is hamstring then he's out for sure. Hoping it's a small knock.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
rucking hell, it just gets worse and worse

WHO knew that relying on 2 strikers, one a very young guy in a new league for a whole season could be disastrous?

Oh that's right, everyone!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
if we line up v Arsenal, without De Gea, fullbacks, Smalling, Schweiny, Rooney and Martial, we could really take a pasting here.

Taxx

Good thing is that he actually he gets some rest now, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.