6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silas

He has a leg injury according to a Bein France reporter, but hey why should we believe him or MUTV when we make a conspiracy theory of our own :drool:
That reporter's also his cousin, so he wouldn't make it up.

L11

I'm not up on the private lives of footballers, but I thought Martial already had a kid? So he's having another kid with a different women? 22 years old and already 2 kids by two different women? SAF wouldn't have had that.
In what way exactly would he have not have had it?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I'm not up on the private lives of footballers, but I thought Martial already had a kid? So he's having another kid with a different women? 22 years old and already 2 kids by two different women? SAF wouldn't have had that.
Sterling has 2 kids by 2 different women at the same age and he's been one of the best players in the league this season. Means nothing. Remember footballers have more money than we could ever dream of. As long as it doesn't affect the pitch performance (which it hasn't done this season though the split from his last girlfriend did affect him last season), who cares?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
That reporter's also his cousin, so he wouldn't make it up.
Would make sense for him to not start an inconsequential match if he has a little injury considering he might have a chance of WC.

Damien

Staff
Would make sense for him to not start an inconsequential match if he has a little injury considering he might have a chance of WC.
Sadly for him the chances are pretty much zero now. Bad timing for the injury. At best he'll get five minutes off the bench v Chelsea if fit or will be an unused sub if we have a narrow lead.

KM

Sadly for him the chances are pretty much zero now. Bad timing for the injury. At best he'll get five minutes off the bench v Chelsea if fit or will be an unused sub if we have a narrow lead.
Yeah I think Payet and Thauvin are in excellent form too, so difficult for him to make the squad.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Anyone have his goals and assists per game stats compared to the other attacking players who are still in favour?

SAFMUTD

I think he’s gone and sadly will join the list of world class talents erased by Mourinho. If chelsea sign him Im sure he will become another Salah.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Rumour brewing about a Rose plus cash deal for him in the summer. How would you guys feel about that if it happened? Personally I'd be f'ing delighted

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Rumour brewing about a Rose plus cash deal for him in the summer. How would you guys feel about that if it happened? Personally I'd be f'ing delighted
I think it's a fantasy. Mourinho isn't stupid to agree to something like this, specially for a washed up player like Rose

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
That would be disgustingly stupid from us. I hope to God this isn't true. You can keep Rose.

Member 5225

Yes. He is injured. Was at Old Trafford around 12pmish and was sent home then. Try reading up instead of finding an excuse to have a dig at Martial where there isn't one.
I saw that, but why would he be 'sent' home?
If it were you, would you not hang around in the stands for your teammates considering it's last game of the season?

Damien

Staff
It'll likely be Sandro to United, Sessegnon to Spurs, Shaw or Rose to Everton with Martial off to a club in Italy or Germany. We'll be more likely to trade Martial for Willian than Rose - and I'd be surprised if we sell him domestically.

I saw that, but why would he be 'sent' home?
If it were you, would you not hang around in the stands for your teammates considering it's last game of the season?
Yes. I don't know why he was but he was.

KM

Nah. Not happening. We've moved past Rose.

Morpheus 7

That would be awful deal for us, I would do a straight swap for Rose with Shaw. If Levy didn't like it I'd throw in a freddo bar in a take it leave it offer. The freddo bar plus swap is more likely than Martial deal. Daniel Levy didn't like doing business with us, we shouldn't bother.

SATA

Injured or not, Martial should be on the pitch to thank the fans for their support through the season unless he couldn't walk? Thought it's all abit weird

arthurka

Sanchez hasn't really done anything and was very poor today .. Rashford was even worse..

Martial should be staying at Utd. If not lets hope we get a right sided player of some caliber instead .

Member 90678

There is no way on the last home game of the season that mourhinio would have sent home an injured player!
Perhaps it shows what martial thinks of the fans and the club he plays for that he didn't want to stay to thank the fans:mad:
Hopefully some other reasons will come out but at the moment it seems pretty pathetic!

KM

Here's hoping that it's not a serious problem. I'm just a bit paranoid over knee injuries.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
fecking furious considering Rose is a sicknote.

Status
Not open for further replies.