5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Not sure what are you implying but comparing to Japanese, Arabic , etc... English is kindergarten. I wouldn't say its easy to master (for most people) though. But tbh Valencia doesn't look very smart so...
I'm saying it is easy for a person who speaks English to perceive English as easy. That's only natural. Some people who don't speak English might find it harder to learn than others.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Donkey needs to leave United ASAP. Bigger deadwood than Ando at the moment.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Football went to pot once he came on. Appalling footballer. Can't wait until he leaves.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Ashley Young>Antonio Valencia. The drop off in quality down the right after Rafael was replaced by Valencia was shocking.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Ashley Young>Antonio Valencia. The drop off in quality down the right after Rafael was replaced by Valencia was shocking.
That's an understatement. Young is at the very least twice the player

Bojan11

Him, Young, Fletcher and Fellaini should be nowhere near the team.

brewlio

A prince among poopers
Donkey needs to leave United ASAP. Bigger deadwood than Ando at the moment.
Football went to pot once he came on. Appalling footballer. Can't wait until he leaves.
Embarrassingly bad.
Horrible when he came on. I'd rather we played with 10 men.

So much good came out of today's performance...but you guys are more interested in getting straight in with a bit of player bashing. *sigh*

I agree with what you're saying, shocking at times...but cant we have a wankfest on the good to come out of today first, before once again annihilating him?

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
So much good came out of today's performance...but you guys are more interested in getting staright in with a bit of player bashing. *sigh*

I agree with what you're saying, shocking at times...but cant we have a wankfest on the good to come out of today first, before once again annihilating him?
I'm having a wankfest in every other thread brewlio:drool:

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
So much good came out of today's performance...but you guys are more interested in getting staright in with a bit of player bashing. *sigh*

Can't we do both?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He did do his best to ruin a lot of attacks, though. It was strange how reluctant he seemed to cross today, despite having Falcao in the box.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
He just has absolutely no confidence in his crossing ability. Or his passing forward ability. Or probably his ability as a footballer in general.
It must be an awful place to be mentally. To know you will be playing in front of 70,000 people and not believe in yourself to such an extent

I hope he was watching intently throughout. The wing play, passing and crossing we produced is light years away from what he's served us in recent years. His place in the starting 11 shouldn't be guaranteed any more.

NessunDorma

Confidence must be completely shot, because it's not bad technique that stops him executing 3 yard passes.

Silent_Running

Dr. John Hammond
So much good came out of today's performance...but you guys are more interested in getting straight in with a bit of player bashing. *sigh*

I agree brewlio. Valencia is an honest, hard working and humble player who's proved that he has the quality to play for us. Whether the injuries have taken it out of him or it's just a complete loss of confidence that's affected him, neither is a good reason to get so angry towards him. I know people are excited by their shiny new signings but let's not forget the players who helped us win trophies already.

Sam

Like watching a kid who's won a raffle to play with the United first team.

NinjaFletch

He did do his best to ruin a lot of attacks, though. It was strange how reluctant he seemed to cross today, despite having Falcao in the box.
There was a bit where Falcao was in the box literally pointing at the space in front of him begging for a ball to be put into it to attack and Valencia turned around and passed it back to Januzaj.

I wonder if he reads the stuff thats written about him? He got dogs abuse last year for smashing the ball into the shins of centre backs so now all he does is that even more shitty floated cross to the back stick.

Renegade81

I actually believe it's confidence 90% of the time with this guy. Let's be honest his speed is frightening and if used correctly can be effective. Except when he gets to the danger area his decision making is like a complete 180 u turn, from what brought him to danger area in the first place. Would rather he was wasteful with the ball, playing those more risky passes over his possession based backward passing. Very frustrating to watch, and very much in this game a complete anticlimax from the first half.

justboy68

He simply shouldn't be in the squad, not even close to being competent backup. Rafael needs to stay fit, black magic, wishing wells, scouse sacrifices, do whatever it takes to keep him fit.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I hope he gets sold and we get a proper RB to act as cover/competition for Rafael

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
The fact that he played for two full seasons for us as a winger in this kind of form makes me cry. Rafael from fullback position made more havoc today in the first half than he did in most of games during those two years. It's really embarassing how he destroys our momentum as soon he is on the pitch, I cannot understand how anyone can defend his play. I can understand people defending him as a person/player from human point of view, but as a player he shouldn't be near the pitch for us, not even as a backup.

Mister_Stubbs

I like Antonio, he was brilliant for us first couple of seasons.. never been the same though since that injury vs Rangers and sadly I don't see a future for him here.

MoneyMay

I like Antonio, he was brilliant for us first couple of seasons.. never been the same though since that injury vs Rangers and sadly I don't see a future for him here.
I don't buy this sort of revisionism. Similar things are said about Nani and the Carragher challenge even though he had a very good first half of 11/12, and if anything - it was the Koscielny challenge in that season which did him no favours. As for Valencia, he went onto have a good second half to the season in 10/11 and arguably outperformed Nani in that period which led to him starting the UCL final. In the subsequent season, he was one of the best wingers in the world and won our Player of the Year award. The issue seems to be mental and I don't think he'll regain his lethal form of the past and he's had enough chances, IMO.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Can see us looking for a right back in January.