Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
We do need to upgrade him, but feck me if tonight didn't show how important Young can be to our play

Sylar

We do need to upgrade him, but feck me if tonight didn't show how important Young can be to our play
I think in terms of what we currently have, yeah. Right now, hes much better than Valencia and is useful whilst we get Dalot ready to be able to play week in week out.

drdoityourself

He's often like this. One good run for that Fellaini chance will make people believe he's a good attacking fullback.

But we can't build attacks from him, he just dallies on the ball and then passes it back. The responsability in build up from the fullbacks is underestimated, he cannot move the ball forward. Has a good cross in him every once in a while, but that doesn't do it for me.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Wash shocking. Even Dalot's decision making all over the pitch was better. Trying to dribble his way deep inside his own half. Wtf is up with that. Took liberties today and the entire team followed its captain.

Sylar

This is why I think he should be backup for games like this where he doesnt have to do much, but allows other opportunities to rest.

steakpie

Does anyone else find his constant moaning at the referee annoying?

Devil may care

Had that one good run but often looked like he was in too much of a rush and let the ball get away from him.

Tottenham 0:1 Man Utd

Often said but we need an upgrade. He was caught out of position frequently and most of his forward balls were overhit.

Revaulx

The sad thing is that he is probably better on the left, but he's still comfortably our best rightback despite not playing well for the last 12 months.
Comparing today to Reading, I’d say he’s more comfortable on the right.

stepic

Whilst he continues to start for us, we won’t be a title contender. There’s a few other players this applies to.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Whilst he continues to start for us, we won’t be a title contender. There’s a few other players this applies to.
Don't think he'll be a starter much longer, we're in a bit of funny position in regards to RBs. We're easing in Dalot slowly, which is understandable, but we also need to keep him in the team until Dalot's ready to start every game as he's easily our best offensive full back. This'll probably end up being his last season with us.

Litch

Good honest pro that clearly has a lot of influence in the dressing room. Ability wise along with Shaw are not top four quality.

Josh 76

To be serious title and champions league contenders we need a up grade on the whole back 4. It's not impossible as Liverpool have proved it can be done quickly.

el3mel

He has been doing pretty well lately. Nothing to complain of. His offensive output and crosses have been good as well.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Comparing today to Reading, I’d say he’s more comfortable on the right.
I'm comparing more over the course of the last couple of seasons. I'm not sure about offensively, but I do feel he's definitely not as good defensively as he was the last few seasons. I'm just not sure whether it's because of the switch of sides or whether it's because of him getting older.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Is it me or has his crossing become a bit more consistent since Ole took over? His corners included.

Anyway, I thought he was alright yesterday - seemed to lose men a couple of times, but then considering Son - who is an excellent player - was probably their quietest attacked on the day, maybe he was doing something right?

Sylar

We need to upgrade but will do a job until end of season.

Minimalist

Defensively acceptable as he's capable of.

In support and in attack he offers very little. Stands out like a sore thumb as a player that should be playing down the league or possibly in the Championship.

lawliet354

Probably one of the most infuriating player I've seen in United shirt, every time he made mistakes he just shout to his teammates. Today he got so many chance to cross with no one blocking him and he still can't manage to find anybody, unbelievable.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
His blaming others for his errors does my head in. Would twat him if he was my teammate.

Litch

Piss poor today. Def need some new defenders at this club...,

Idxomer

As I said before when he's bad, he's just awful to watch and definitely not a captain material.

Same as Lingard need an upgrade and in addition another player to take his spot in the squad.

steakpie

He over hit a free kick and then started moaning at the attacks. He has some ego problem or something.

Kag

He has this irritating habit of shouting at other players after playing like a twat.

Rooney-itis.

Last edited:

Canagel

He needs replacing ASAP. Seems to have taken over Lukakus habit of pointing at players whilst being at blame. Poor in defence and poor in attack.

Prodigy24

Probably one of the most infuriating player I've seen in United shirt, every time he made mistakes he just shout to his teammates. Today he got so many chance to cross with no one blocking him and he still can't manage to find anybody, unbelievable.
Noticed that too, as if it were their fault that he couldn't control the ball in numerous occasions. Hate when Lukaku acts like that too, it's not a good look.

lawliet354

His blaming others for his errors does my head in. Would twat him if he was my teammate.
He has this irritating habit of shouting at other playes after playing like a twat.

Rooney-itis.
Noticed that too, as if it were their fault that he couldn't control the ball in numerous occasions. Hate when Lukaku acts like that too, it's not a good look.
He needs replacing ASAP. Seems to have taken over Lukakus habit of pointing at players whilst being at blame. Poor in defence and poor in attack.
Thank God I'm not the only one annoyed by this, thinks he can shout to anyone because now he's one of the most senior in the squad, the sooner he leaves the club the better. Worst United captain I've seen in my life

R'hllor

Valencia, Young, they all have to go sorry and this is not because his performance today, just, its enough really.

Brighton player getting in position to score he waves with his arms for offside even he clearly plays him on, they take ball of him fairly, his first reaction is to create illuminati logo with his arms towards ref., today also had some comical clearances. I understand being weird when defending but how come ex winger needs so much time to cross or make a decision outside the boss while playing on his favorite right foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.