Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

red4ever 79

Dreadful today. Ashley Young RB and captain of Manchester United. Dear oh lord. Should never be starting for us. Squad player at the most this season and should be gone next season along with Valencia.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
fecking hell, the shit he has to deal with.

What a horrible person... imagine tweeting that with your full name.
If someone know this cnut, slap him a bit for me - and one more slap for the "wouldn't of" shit.

PoTMS

Decent free kick at the end but otherwise shite today. Defensively was atrocious and attacking wise, kept passing the ball sideways when in a good position.

dutchred

time to bring Laird into the team. He and Dalot shoud compete to be future United right back

Kag

He doesn’t half work hard, but by God he’s shite in the build up.

Lovely ball in at the end, mind. He’ll always have that.

Bwuk

Poor tonight. Sooner Dalot is fit the better.

Kostov

Great free kick at the end but feck me he had some atrocious moments. Like I said many time before, I love his heart but that’s it, we need better.

Devil may care

He isn't anywhere near good enough, we all kow that, but his grimy sde is useful right now under the current circumstances.

Robertd0803

Taking on what seemed like the whole Juve team at full time to defend Jose was another highlight of last night.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Deserves an Oscar for how he sold that dummy run on the Mata FK... even I thought for a second he was about to hit it for a second.

Sylar

He normally does send in a good set piece (free kick) from that side.
Him being Jose bodyguard was great though.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
We need a better right back than him, but he's the best option we have there at the moment.
He did well yesterday, and does well pretty often.

Rash Decision

not to use the cream
I think he has been a fine leader on the pitch so far. Leads by example, vocal, gives 100% and comes up with the goods at some clutch moments. Pity he's in the twilight of his career and will only slow down from here.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I think he has been a fine leader on the pitch so far. Leads by example, vocal, gives 100% and comes up with the goods at some clutch moments. Pity he's in the twilight of his career and will only slow down from here.
Not a big deal, we got young Dalot coming in to take his place when Young's legs are run out.

Man City 3:1 Man Utd

Idxomer

His positioning today was atrocious. I lost count the amount of balls played behind him in this game and he's another one guilty of having no idea what to do with ball except to hoof it forward towards no man's land.

Minimalist

I have a natural dislike of him but he was particularly shite today.

Loves a hoof as well.

NK86

On the ball and off it, he was atrocious. Lingard starting on the right with Young just shows the state of our club.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
He's a fecking liability defensively.

The amount of near goals or actual goals we concede because he's always the last one out when we push out and keeps everyone onside or just completely losing track of his mark.

Teams are realising it every week.

How bad is Dalot if he's not playing?

el3mel

Said previously if he was the captain of a rival team I would have laughed my arse off. Not his fault but seriously, Ashley Young Manchester United Captain ?

Habs

Constantly hoofs the ball to the opposition for no reason whatsoever. I don't understand why he keeps doing that when he could just keep the ball and play it simple. Whats worrying is that he's done it all season which means Mourinho and the rest of the management staff think thats fine

Kostov

Said previously if he was the captain of a rival team I would have laughed my arse off. Not his fault but seriously, Ashley Young Manchester United Captain ?
Pathetic isn’t it? Couple that with Jesse Lingard local lad and starting attacker for Manchester United it’s like a match made in heaven. I’d crack myself laughing if I was an opposition fan.

Negan

I can’t stand him. Stop expecting us to win trophies with this dud in defence. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

M Bison

Supports
York City
At least he actually gives a shit and looks like he’s hurting when we’re poor. Hardly a world beater but by no means our biggest problem.

He tries his level best but that level is a few notches below in what we require.
Good guy and has been a good servant but surely this should be his last season with us.

Canagel

Don't worry guys the manager wants him to play 50 games. Top top professional is Ashley

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Are we really scapegoating Ashley Young? For this match? Again?

Jesus there are some amount of fucking idiots on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.