Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

vidic blood & sand

This is quite funny. Couple of city fans comparing their hatred of Spurs (81 cup final), and Liverpool which I think could be referring to the bazaar match in 96 when City thought 2:2 was enough to keep them up, and started running down the clock against liverpool. When they realised that 2:2 wasn't enough they were out of time to find a winner. Remember that? :lol:

Anyway, one of the city fans actually would prefer us to win it than liverpool.

Rarely have I been as sad as I was that Thursday night on the seemingly never ending train journey back to Piccadilly as a boy but my lukewarm dislike of spurs for one night of sadness is massively outweighed by my visceral hatred of the self entitled, never their fault, living in the past, hypocritical scumbags who make up a sizeable minority if not a majority of the scousers support

I’d rather the rags win it than them.

Trizy

From the post above, I found this on youtube. Bloody funny!

I never knew that story :lol:.

I love how the commentator blames the fan that got the math wrong. If City played openly and went for the win they would've probably lost and got relegated anyway. Blue cnuts :D

Alabaster Codify7

I have no idea. Haven't tried it. Wouldn't surprise me, though, with these trendy beers.

It is.
It's not amazing but I will always take it in lieu of a proper Belgian beer / craft beer, rather than a shitty lager. For me, it's a 'better than nothing' beer.

RoyH1

Every time someone links to some content written over at Blue Moon, what surprises me the most is the level of hatred/profanity. It’s like every other word is a swear word. “Those f******g c***s are the ****** of the ***** I swear. ***** them”

It must be hard going through life with so much bile in your body.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Every time someone links to some content written over at Blue Moon, what surprises me the most is the level of hatred/profanity. It’s like every other word is a swear word. “Those f******g c***s are the ****** of the ***** I swear. ***** them”

They've had more tan 50 years of it

Can't deal with being in their shadow

St Red

KRAP

They really are a vile lot over there.
Of course there is dislike/hatred here for Liverpool, without the despicable comments and references that lot roll our regularly.

Funniest thing is they genuinely believe we are arch rivals of theirs.

Sara125

Just had a quick look on BM and I wasn't disappointed :D now that things aren't looking so rosy for them the league is bent again and the refs are all corrupt, except this time it's a Scousepiracy not a ragspiracy

Josep Dowling

What’s happened to them this season? They would go 1-0 up last season it would go 3-0 before the opposition got a sniff. Now they keep conceding, the football isn’t as fluid and the squad doesn’t look sharp.

The signing of Mahrez has changed their shape and I don’t think it’s help them at all.

Kapardin

What’s happened to them this season? They would go 1-0 up last season it would go 3-0 before the opposition got a sniff. Now they keep conceding, the football isn’t as fluid and the squad doesn’t look sharp.

The signing of Mahrez has changed their shape and I don’t think it’s help them at all.
Baldiola just needs another 500 million to spend, that's all.

redshaw

Anyway, one of the city fans actually would prefer us to win it than liverpool.
Rarely have I been as sad as I was that Thursday night on the seemingly never ending train journey back to Piccadilly as a boy but my lukewarm dislike of spurs for one night of sadness is massively outweighed by my visceral hatred of the self entitled, never their fault, living in the past, hypocritical scumbags who make up a sizeable minority if not a majority of the scousers support

I’d rather the rags win it than them.
Does feel like a poor attempt to manufacture some other rivalry now they've won some money and are up there at the top.

For 30 years the Liverpool City games have been very tepid affairs even when they were top half at various times. The so called Manchester Liverpool thing was non existent in their games. They were happy to walk off for a pie at 30mins and clap a hammering from the scousers.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Ah, so it is a beer. Thought I had seen it in Asda. But why call their forum that? I get the blue part; but moon?
It’s because of the song Blue Moon. Sort of like City’s version of YAWN. Uber City fan Liam Gallagher did a cover of it a few years ago that wasn’t half-bad.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Does feel like a poor attempt to manufacture some other rivalry now they've won some money and are up there at the top.

For 30 years the Liverpool City games have been very tepid affairs even when they were top half at various times. The so called Manchester Liverpool thing was non existent.
They're just little pissants, they want to feel relevant so anyone winning the title will be their rival, surprised there's no thread from 2016 about Leicester being their sworn enemy.

With all their money spent, it's shocking how little they've won, and they've yet to retain a title, basically the true tell of a great side, for all of the gushing over the side last year, they seem to be a one season wonder (hopefully they win it this year instead of Pool), winning when no other team had the juice to even beat the bottom feeders.

At the end of the day they're an Easter egg, looks impressive, yet it's hollow and over too quick.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
I think it irks them that United see Liverpool as their greatest rivals. Maybe they use so much bile and vitriolic language in the hope it will make us dislike them more.

izec

David Silva didn't look even remotely bald yesterday
He shaved his hair for his front transplant. He made a new hairline and kept his hair short until the front growed back (usually the hair falls off after the transplant and then will grow back). Thats why he doesnt shave anymore, now he can let his hair grow and you almost dont see that he had done something

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
I hate it when a season like this comes around, can't we just have both Liverpool and City failing this season!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I think Paul pogba would be a very good player if he came to City, with better players and a better coach behind him , his attitude is a bit cocky but I would put up with that if he came here and produced the goods, maybe his friend mendy can have a word.
Nah.

He's a knob and not worth the trouble.
Wouldn’t get near the team mate.
His passing is nowhere near Pep's standards.
These Berties are seriously fecking deluded! :lol:

OldSchoolManc

These Berties are seriously fecking deluded! :lol:
Why would ANYONE go to Citteh, apart from the offshore millions that they get?
At some point, surely a person earns enough?
So, then you ask, ‘Do I please thousands, or millions?’
At the same time, you ask morally, who is paying my money and who has suffered for it?

meamth

They are deluded if they think Pogba would have any chance to sign for them.

Pogba's list of club in his mind:
1. Man United
2. Juve
3. Real Madrid
4. Barca
5. PSG
6. Bayern

skip to the bottom:

98. City
99. Liverpool.

Denis_unwise

The hysteria over there is delicious at the moment. The fact that we are waking from our slumber & will be a threat to them next season is getting too much for many of them to handle. Many are even going so far as to suggest this is just a blip & ''New Manager Bounce'' This, even when in the history of world football, ,''New Manager Bounce'' has not been anything like our current run.

We had 3 dull managers specializing in negative football after SAF. The penny is finally dropping on BM & RAWK that we won't be appointing these kind of managers again. Ole may not be the 1 but we will never go back to the Moyes, LVG & Mourinho days.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
The hysteria over there is delicious at the moment. The fact that we are waking from our slumber & will be a threat to them next season is getting too much for many of them to handle. Many are even going so far as to suggest this is just a blip & ''New Manager Bounce'' This, even when in the history of world football, ,''New Manager Bounce'' has not been anything like our current run.

We had 3 dull managers specializing in negative football after SAF. The penny is finally dropping on BM & RAWK that we won't be appointing these kind of managers again. Ole may not be the 1 but we will never go back to the Moyes, LVG & Mourinho days.
Let’s hope not. BM and RAWK give no credit to United in whatever we do. New manager getting results? It’s just new manager bounce and will soon end. Players playing well? Nah, they’re just shit and wouldn’t get anywhere near their teams. Trophies won in the past? All won with help of FA and refs. Etc etc etc.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Cnuts picked a fecking season to start dropping points.
Or is it because this year they have a side putting pressure on them? They pretty much coasted to the title under no pressure after they beat us at OT last season