Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
How low we have fallen that only getting a point against us means you get sacked...
Says it all really what more can I add
Ironically it seems that last nights result was amongst their best performances of the season,one in which their results haven't been a true representation of the football they have played.
fecking barmy decision by the bell ends running that club.
We were that bad that West brom have sacked their manager because he could only get a draw against us

No Idea For Nickname

And they have solution for their problems:
Bring me these players.
Haaland
Sancho
Aouar/Messi
Alaba
But some are not happy:
Hilarious, the new City generation.
First poster fights back:
Season ticket holder for 26 years.
We’ve been linked strongly with Haaland and Messi while we’ve also reportedly expressed an interest in Alaba & Aouar in the past as well.
So they’re hardly unattainable names plucked from thin air. Rather they’re the level of players we need to be going for.
Maybe we should go for players like Rodri, Mendy and Cancello just to keep you happy.

No Idea For Nickname

just little something for a quick laugh
Everyone raving about these, they parked the bus at their own stadium last week the shithouses. Ole was gonna be sacked last month and now he’s in a ‘title charge’ the media love it

Clear pen, unfortunately.
Cheating cnuts.. 100% dive
Thank feck we cleared that up!
Just realized that if United win their game in hand, they're 2nd with just 2 points behind Liverpool. How did this happen ?
Infinite penalties given.
PiGMOL and VAR combination
Ignorance is bliss...

Time now for City to get are act together and start converting the gilt edged chances we create hopefully the media will be in overdrive with a red scouse rag title battle and we creep up on the rails and win it ...
Imagine being 1 point behind them on the last day of the season. They draw.
We win. 93rd minute of course.

Keane reckons Liverpool are ahead of the rest and the rags are the best of the rest... pmsl
He's changed his fecking tune the ignorant dog wanking bully.
He Chops and changes every other week,when spurs beat us he said something like can’t see city winning it,roll on a couple of weeks later and spurs drew I think maybe palace and he comes off with spurs have no chance it’s between city and Liverpool

Weird season really dippers concede 7 and rags concede 6 same weekend and now rags get 6 and dippers get 7..seems very strange..
I think Spielberg is working for the FA.
He's producing a REDS/REDS blockbuster season for their adoring fans and media
Get your money on the rags for the title. They have a hoodoo over the dippers and pigmol will help them out.
This match is a simulation of what would have happened had we played open against United.
True probably. It wouldn't have been a 6-2 but a 2-0 to United. The way we played we had the best chances and would have won had mahrez and KDB finished those.
Funny how pre-match sly saying rags would go third with a win, must have known how many goals they were about to score.

Red tyler reckons leeds players would have enjoyed that today what the feck ?
Wish he would drop off the gantry and pack it in, it is painful listening to him
Red tyler just drops the fact that that's the 31st penalty scum have had this year, as if it's a meaningless statistic in how they were helped into the chumps league and how far up the league they are now !
Wish Tyler and bellend woukld stop patronising Leeds.. telling them how great they are, how everybody loves them and begging them not to change

They've defended like a feckin league two team

Nuts this game. Leeds losing 6-2 but aside from moments of madness have actually played really well and could have scored four more.
So; to sum up, apart from the 6 goals they've coughed up, they've played okay?
wth is this?
It was nice of Noddy to bring St Marcus off early. That's so that he has more time to feed the 5,000 starving children awaiting him in Wythenshawe park from 2 mouldy Greggs sausage rolls and half a packet of Monster Munch. Silly Sally will be there with him to tongue him ring piece some more.
Imagine the 'mess' in bed tonight when Ratboy and Spitty climb under their Sly sports bed quilt and start "title-wanking" each other off?
They'll probably have Tyler their to lick clean it up.
Set of twats

No Idea For Nickname

I thought you will twll me what that means.
Found this:
PIGMOL
by City64 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:40 pm

MCFC have personally delivered a letter to PIGMOL headquarters complaining how the game was officiated at Anfield . The complaint is aimed at PIGMOL chief Mike Riley and Referee Michael Oliver .
Sooo, refs?
Than found this:
"To try and gets the necessary answers it’s thought City are seeking a meeting with the ‘referees chief’, Mike Riley, the General Manager of the Professional Game Match Officials Ltd (PGMOL)."

from
http://www.readbutneverred.com

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Honestly, the way our rivals are going on about it you'd think we're scoring 2 penalties a game. In the league, we've had 5 this season, same as Liverpool and less than Leicester. We even missed 1 of the penalties anyway.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Honestly, the way our rivals are going on about it you'd think we're scoring 2 penalties a game. In the league, we've had 5 this season, same as Liverpool and less than Leicester. We even missed 1 of the penalties anyway.
Other teams should probably stop committing fouls inside the box then.

A Guy

I'm a lurker who's way too shy to ever comment, but having read that forum even I have to say that these lot are propably the most toxic fanbase to have ever existed.

Also Pep is the most genius manager ever, but to compete with Liverpool he needs to buy the best player in the history of football :lol::lol:

Redcy

The sad thing about a lot of city fans is they actually think like blue moon melts, but would never admit to it. Lots of people on fb I know, and family, think like the blue mooners, but put on a veneer of reasonableness in day to day conversation. I find it best to stay away from football conversations with them. Liverpool, Leeds, etc are all way more capable of having banter and actual football discussions. Citeh fans cannot shake that very thin line.

Loon

:lol:
"Red Tyler" the man who had the biggest City orgasm in television broadcasting history.

Loon

:lol:
" It was nice of Noddy to bring St Marcus off early. That's so that he has more time to feed the 5,000 starving children awaiting him in Wythenshawe park from 2 mouldy Greggs sausage rolls and half a packet of Monster Munch. Silly Sally will be there with him to tongue him ring piece some more."

Jesus. This bitterness is not even about football. These Berties...

mu4c_20le

Manchester United 1-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers

How much fecking luck ??.
if we had their luck wed be 15 points clear
Absolutely no control with any United challenge head or foot but they get away with it.
Jammy cnuts. Theyve created absolutely nothing.

First the right back gives it away cheaply. A fecking nothing long ball missed by the CB and then a fecking massive deflection.
Second! This absolute shower are second. Incredible
Last game needed on my acca was United-Wolves draw.

I cannot fecking believe it.

I had Chelsea-Villa both score, Arsenal to beat Brighton and United-Wolves draw. And last minute deflected shot takes it all away.

Rotten fecking joke, feck off Wolves.
5 minutes is a fecking joke.
Finish the season now cos its corrupt to feck.
If we can't stop the corruption maybe the virus CAN
take luck and cheating off them they would be fecked.
They have all got what they wanted the two red vile clubs first and second.I wouldn’t be a bit surprised to see the red scousers get fecked over tomorrow at Newcastle in preparation to see the rags who play villa on Friday night go top of the league with a win ..
feckin did nothing for 90mins then that.

The luckiest set of cnuts I've had the misfortune to see, we all know the wankfest coming all week now.

feck me.
I swear to god if seeing this shower of shite up in second doesn’t kick us on to smash this league I give up. How are they second they’re terrible
Rashford had a shot, it went in. Wether off the post, off a defender or through the keepers legs. His intention was to score and he did..
You've made your point, now give it a rest.

el3mel

Have been reading through their premier league games thread starting from posts since the Rashford goal came. Absolutely hilarious. That's why Bluemoon is far funnier for me than RAWK nowadays. The amount of insults thrown at us is hilarious and makes you laugh rather than being angry. You just feel you are in a kindergarten and that their forum is full of minus 15 years old kids with the amount of insults thrown at their rival.

Do they think this irritate us? Because for me it just makes me laugh.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
:lol: :lol: :lol: That forum is so so bitter. The most bitter and arrogant forum I have ever witnessed. Do they still ban everyone who dares criticise Pep? And still think they are the best side in world football by a distance?

mu4c_20le

:lol: :lol: :lol: That forum is so so bitter. The most bitter and arrogant forum I have ever witnessed. Do they still ban everyone who dares criticise Pep? And still think they are the best side in world football by a distance?
Don't think so, they've had quite a few bad results recently and have been blasting Pep, and Pep Out is now a serious talking point. They are still very touchy when it comes to opinions that go against their hive mind though, like that guy who said a goals a goal in Rashfords case and dared to use it to criticize Sterling.

crossy1686

career ending
What makes me laugh is that they've come up with nick names for every single footballer, pundit, broadcaster or governing body except for anyone related to City because they're all corrupt. Imagine the effort that took? It's like a different language.

Giggsy13

You at least see a few witty responses on the RAWK. The Bluemoon strikes me as a bunch bitter and micropenis posters.