Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

RUCK4444

You at least see a few witty responses on the RAWK. The Bluemoon strikes me as a bunch bitter and micropenis posters.
To be fair 95% of them will be kids who would support another club if City hadn’t won the lottery.

You can’t expect many seasoned / reasonable fans from that lot. The ones who have supported them for years are just obsessed with United as well.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Don't think so, they've had quite a few bad results recently and have been blasting Pep, and Pep Out is now a serious talking point. They are still very touchy when it comes to opinions that go against their hive mind though, like that guy who said a goals a goal in Rashfords case and dared to use it to criticize Sterling.
I was a member on there once, i cant remember when though. But i will always remember a few posters accusing Sky of bias and turning down the mic sound when City played at home so they could accuse them of having poor atmosphere, and turning the mics up when their opponents sung or cheered. You notice too that everything is "if that was us then....." "that wouldnt have been given if it was us...." They honestly think the world is against them

Giggsyking

It's amazing corruption is happening in full view of the public, it's not hidden it's there to be seen, and yet nobody calls it out ? Media looks the other way , the premier League are happy that it's seen as the greatest league in football and don't see corruption, teams openly cheat , officials openly cheat everything about the game is corrupt. If it's not the Prem league then who is really behind the corruption ? Betting companies/syndicat
This was written by a full grown man :lol: . That place have collectively the IQ of a donkey.

big rons sovereign

Used to work with a city fan. He referred to United as Munich's. Not as banter or anything, that was his standard referral. 'oh, I see the Munich's scabbed another win this weekend'
What a prick.

Giggsyking

It isn't just the dodgy penalties they get as plenty, myself included, mentioned on here it's the way they are officiated. Shaw and McTominay or whatever he is called should have had two yellows in that game but the clever/shithouse Oliver managed it perfectly. Shaw only got his yellow late in the game and I'm not even sure the mardarse faced latter got one at all. Matic just fouled from the minute he came on and should have had two yellows. In our games often our first couple of fouls mean two yellows early doors so reducing our effectiveness to compete for fear of a second yellow. The game is bent and because sky and the rest are complicit these points are brushed under the carpet.
Watching that angle it looks a free kick to villa.
Matic will play against us and will commit no end of yellow card offences without getting one.

Do we know who is awarding the penalty to the rags yet
Ushited are not going to win the league. They are on a decent run granted but it is only January. The have a weak defence and have been fortunate not to lose more games. The forwards are clinical but it wont be enough in the end.

what does it matter if it’s the Mersey scum or the Trafford scum. They have morphed into the one since we rocked up.

Giggsyking

Just seen the dive, Tom Daley knew what it was. Another reason why refs have to come out, be interviewed and be held accountable, same for VAR. Simple questions why did you award the penalty and why during the review didn’t you advise the ref to review. And a follow up question, under which law was the penalty awarded. Villa player didn’t make a challenge and as far as I am aware being in close proximity to a player isn’t reason enough to give a penalty. Bent as the WWE but at least we know that is scripted
If we get a couple of dubious decisions against us on sunday our league position will not look so good, it is so easy for the powers that be to get what they want when they can pick and choose what teams get the softest penalties etc.

Not just penalties either, no yellow cards early on lest it comes back to bite em, fouls ignored, proper tactical fouls followed up by surrounding the ball get no punishment, incidents like the ball going out on the build up, maguire pressing down on attackers at every set piece.....the list goes on.

Couple all of the above with the medias "brainwashing" of footy fans helping out too and it all gets justified and wrapped up nicely.

I honestly thought that when var was introduced that it would be fair for all...........PPPFFFTTT I should have known better. If City are officiated properly/fairly then I almost dont care how they cheat for the red twats because ultimately it would show them up for what they all are.

Unfortunately the better we are the more they will have to cheat........that is where our league "product" is at.

Judas

Open to offers
They've had the most magical ten years their football club has ever experienced, the like none of them would have ever seen coming 15 years ago, still so bitter, bless them.

Giggsyking

feck I hope Liverpool absolutely hammer them next week.
Well I'd say he's clearly very good but some are clearly going way over the top about his "amazing numbers" when you boil them down. Not fit to lace KDB's boots, who hasn't really got going yet and is still one of the best midfielders in the league. Should have about 5 more assists but due to City's wastefulness, he doesn't.
Post match analysis brushing it under the carpet and saying there was enough contact to give it

they’re all in on it.. I’m done
Some statistics nerd needs to start breaking down their games as to the fouls needed to give a yellow card compared to other club's. Shaw should have had two yellows as should McTominay. Matic just kicked anybody within his range once he came on and could easily have had two yellows but got only one. In our games yellows are often given out early on and often after only a couple of fouls.
Matic committed 3 bookable offences before the ref had no option but to pull a card.
Mctomiknob on the other hand got away with at least half a dozen before getting cautioned.
I think OGS tactics are starting to resemble Maureen’s....
I really wish I could just walk away from football completely but these bent cnuts win then. Sky are trying to tell us a tomato is a fecking onion.
Rags are still 8 goals shy in GD. I doubt even this bunch of biased refs' would give 8 pens' in a single match. Probably spread it over 2.

Fluctuation0161

They really are the most bitter group of fans I've ever come across. The delusion that they are not the most corrupt club in European football also baffles me.

Ace of Spades

The irony of them complaining about constant tactical fouling, when they had Fernandinho and co. hacking players down and making constant tactical fouls to stop teams from counter attacking.

Giggsyking

Iv been asking this question since last seasons derby at the Etihad when Bernard Silva brushed against St Marcus.
While awaiting VAR decision i counted no few than 11 times Ratboy saying "its definetly a penalty" "they've got to give it"
It was like he was making their minds up for them.
So yes they do watch the game with the commentary on in my opinion
The biggest myth surrounding these imbeciles is that wan bissaka is great defensively. Hes a shocking defender. His positioning, tracking back and general awareness are all terrible, all he can do is slide tackle. Let's not even get into how bad he is going forward. Makes me laugh when clueless United fans say he can play CB too. He would be a disaster there, even gollum isn't that clueless.

They have a lot of talentless donkeys in their squad but he is the biggest.

Would I swap tavernier for wan bissaka? Not in a million years. I prefer a rb who can actually control a ball.

Giggsyking

Oliver cannot be that fecking stupid? yet he keeps doing stuff which cant be explained logically.

cheating is in their Blood, stupid corrupt refs rub shoulders with that fecking Mob. propped up for two seasons.

they did the same with that ginger **** shcol`, in his latter years he ran around like a fat fecking bouncer kicking anything he could catch. like rat face, delusional on how long they were actually good in their careers.

Scum.
They are 2nd. Second. Not joint top. But sec-fecking-ond.

feck off.
At least this "penalty" was in normal time, they usually get them given after the final whistle has gone
Ashton doing a superb job at the scum! He can set the narrative with a phone call and a back hander.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Rags are still 8 goals shy in GD. I doubt even this bunch of biased refs' would give 8 pens' in a single match. Probably spread it over 2.
This is pathetic because we won't get eight penalties to make up that eight goal difference. We only need four...

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
They always go on about refs, media, pundits etc being against them and showing bias. It's absolutely embarrassing. I have never read such an arrogant set of fans.

"we are the best side in the league by a mile" "on form we win this league by a huge margin" "we have the best squad in the league and manager by a mile, itll come good and we will walk it again soon" and then complain when the media disagree and call said pundits/journos "rags" or "dippers" or "chavs" or simply jealous. pathetic

And the whole "if that was us that would never have been a pen" "if that was us thats a red" "Oh look, soon as City concede Tyler and (insert name) suddenly get excited. Sky need to sort this corrupt bias shite out"

Honestly, the world is not against you, there is no agenda, there is no bias against city, UEFA and FIFA do not hate you. Grow up and go outdoors.

Gordon S

I wonder sometimes how grown men can get so worked up about a game of football. The anger pouring out of there is something else. But maybe these forums are the only place they can vent? Instead of kickin the dog they go on a rant on a forum.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Used to work with a city fan. He referred to United as Munich's. Not as banter or anything, that was his standard referral. 'oh, I see the Munich's scabbed another win this weekend'
What a prick.
I know 3 Liverpool fans who all refer to United as Munich. Any attempt to discuss the distasteful attempt at humour is ignored. I thought this attitude was reserved for Liverpool fans but clearly not.

Chief123

The irony of them saying we get away with fouls. My goodness. Have they forgotten the true yellow dodging genius in Fernandinho.

Kajus

They've had the most magical ten years their football club has ever experienced, the like none of them would have ever seen coming 15 years ago, still so bitter, bless them.
Most of them were Barcelona fans before.

meamth

Always brought me to realization how normal redcafe is compared to RAWK and Bluemoon.

It's intricate stuff there, full of conspiracies and theories.

Judas

Open to offers
Our match day thread can be just as bad to be fair, but thats to be expected, if you can watch your team live and be 100% rational and reasonable at all times you're a unique beast. But I'd like to think we react to their games and Liverpool's with a bit more wit and lightness than their anger and rage.