De Gea Contract Situation

Do you think David De Gea will sign a new contract at Man Utd this season?

• Yes

• No

• Yes, but he'll still leave by the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

That goalkeeping coach can go feck himself if he thinks that a move to Spain is all good and everything. Just pay the damn plane ticket to see De Gea's performances in Manchester like other coaches from other countries do.

I just hate that mindset from the Spanish FA that players should play in Spain in order to get both visibility and better chances to get in the starting XI, including goalkeepers. The Germans replaced a goalkeeper who was regarded like God in the country and even tolerated the fact that their number 1 goalkeeper was playing abroad.
Aye, its completely backwards, but might go someway in explaining why DDG still isn't #1, when he clearly should be. But Del Bosque seems like a manager stuck in the dark ages.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
In fairness earlier it was holloway calling us a joke even ballbag was saying the blame lay totally at Real's door
Yeah that was pathetic from Holloway and Nicholas. Charlie Nicholas was trying to say that Madrid have exposed us lol. Why comment on the situation if you have no clue about it. Made themselves look like idiots.

I think we've handled this well. Seems like Madrid fecked up big time.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
You live in the ring of Kerry area if I remember right. Super scenic place down there.
A little bit north of it, on the coastline.

I used to work down the ring, do the entire run twice a week for HB Ice Cream, more in the summer, loved those days(despite often working 16 hours +), such an incredible place.

crossy1686

career ending
So how long will it be before Dave signs a new contract with us? And more importantly, what does his girlfriend think about all this? Please tell me she's considering leaving him.

Sheldon69

"Manchester United acts appropriately and efficiently in its transfer dealings. The Club is delighted that its fan-favourite double Player of the Year, David de Gea, remains a Manchester United player"

You mean the one that the manager won't play !

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan

Want it published in every newspaper across europe it seems.

HabeasC

Is it me or was that written quite poorly?
It is not the most professional statement and looks a bit like it has been written by a fan. But it's much better for it. This was a message to the fans and the media, not a contract. It conveys our annoyance with the circus brilliantly as well as the fact that we did everything correctly. Madrid's statement was even more juvenile and petty.

I still can't see him being a United player beyond next summer.
Can anyone? I'd like to test his loyalty to Atletico though, by offering a similar swap deal but for Oblak and screwing Real over. Or a similar deal with Barcelona and get Ter Stegen in return. Both top quality young keepers.

surf

Don't get me wrong, it was a good offer. If United really wanted to keep him though, they'd just refuse the offer, not hope some moron in Madrid fecks up the paperwork.
They don't usually stand in a player's way when he clearly wants to leave. Ferguson didn't either.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
In fairness earlier it was holloway calling us a joke even ballbag was saying the blame lay totally at Real's door
Yeah, I was actually surprised by ballbag, tbh. Only one talking sense that early, while the rest were tugging along to Holloway.

Still, embarrassing to dignified in a few hours. Heh.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
So how long will it be before Dave signs a new contract with us? And more importantly, what does his girlfriend think about all this? Please tell me she's considering leaving him.
She's been with him too long. Feels like it's been an edurnity.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
jesus. how do you people live there :lol: .
Those are among the nicest parts of the city, the Library was redone as well as that whole square is still being renevated and it looks fantastic. Apart from the 42nd street club of course.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
It will probably run and run

Looking forward to what comes out over next few days

will this be still going on until January? I really fecking hoe not. I think we need him come out to fully commit for the season

Kostur

海尔的老板
Madrid being called out there, good job by our club, stupid Madrid cnuts. Remember when their mouthpiece had to recolour supporters' jerseys when we played them in the USA? Joke of a club.

Sam

Can we sell him to Barca in January? I'm sure they'd love to get one over Madrid.

LARulz

We're so getting them in the CL later this season :lol:
I still hope we get through the group stages first :nervous:

But we will get them should we go through. It's so obvious. Imagine it as the final!

ghagua

As i thought, Real Madrid played Woody and United. The statement released by United shows that Real Madrid did not want to pay up for De Gea. They are hoping to get him for free next summer and use the transfer fee to pay De Gea's wages for the next 6 years. Hopefully De Gea see's Real has done, sorts out his issues with LvG and signs a new contract, then we can have the last laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.