De Gea Contract Situation

Do you think David De Gea will sign a new contract at Man Utd this season?

• Yes

• No

• Yes, but he'll still leave by the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
This is just so entertaining. :lol:

Apparently this is the paperwork we faxed to Madrid:

littlepeasoup

Hopefully he does get nothing but support from the crowd when he inevitably starts again.
He will. He made it clear that he wanted to leave by not signing a new contract but didn't bad mouth or disrespect the club by talking about the situation to the press. Madrid have f*cked him good and proper. There is sympathy there I think.

HabeasC

De Gea has painted himself into a very lonely place right now. He's upset our club by not renewing and flirting with Madrid. Madrid have shat on his dreams and his special suit. 85% of their fans don't want him. Their club waited until the deadline day to bid for him and made a half-hearted effor that didn't get across the line. And I'd wager 85% of our fans are going to have a hard time forgetting this. LvG hates him. Edurne must be livid.

Who still loves him?
He doesn't even have a lovable face like Mata or Herrera. I hope they kick him out of the Spanish Banditos and replace him with Matteo.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
"Manchester United acts appropriately and efficiently in its transfer dealings."
You can almost hear the "And Real Madrid don't" at the end of that. :lol:

crossy1686

career ending
Don't get me wrong, it was a good offer. If United really wanted to keep him though, they'd just refuse the offer, not hope some moron in Madrid fecks up the paperwork.
I hear you but we will never get an offer of a solid replacement and that kind of cash for a player who's contract is running down again. It's probably best to sell De Gea, especially if Van Gaal thinks his head isn't in the right place to play for us. BUT NOW, he knows he isn't going anywhere soon so he has to knuckle down and play well if he wants to get in the Euro squad! Despite the fact we'll probably lose De Gea for nothing at the end of the year, I find this whole thing hilarious.

tippex

De Gea has painted himself into a very lonely place right now. He's upset our club by not renewing and flirting with Madrid. Madrid have shat on his dreams and his special suit. 85% of their fans don't want him. Their club waited until the deadline day to bid for him and made a half-hearted effor that didn't get across the line. And I'd wager 85% of our fans are going to have a hard time forgetting this. LvG hates him. Edurne must be livid.

Who still loves him?
You have plucked that 85% of our fans out of your arse. I doubt any max 10% would be giving DDG a hard time on this. and I am being seriously generous on the 10%

clarkydaz

In fairness earlier it was holloway calling us a joke even ballbag was saying the blame lay totally at Real's door
This is how it seems to be painted, he even said in spain the feeling is Madrid ballsed it up. The fans done a poll and said 80% of fans were not that bothered about DEGea as their new guy was doing well. Hence Madrid didn't need to spend the money and could take their chances this season without him. And the compo paid to DeGea dwarfs what they would have paid on the official transfer, getting him for free later

cnuts

Fergie's Man

Suffers Snails fetish
Madrid have been somewhat economical with the truth, but there again, they have a very effective PR machine.

Is Merson calling De Gea, De Gally?

Roosney

Don't get me wrong, it was a good offer. If United really wanted to keep him though, they'd just refuse the offer, not hope some moron in Madrid fecks up the paperwork.
It's not that we didin't want to keep him but I think we were aware of the fact that de Gea in his mind had left to Madrid already but still he's the best keeper right now so what can you do.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
He has to perform because of Euros. He has no choice. If only we had the balls to tell him either sign a 2 year extension or else you will be frozen out and miss out on Euro 2016. :(

Ixion

:lol: I love it. Go feck yourselves Real, Perez, Ramos, Ronaldo and the rest of you cnuts.

Although we probably shouldn't ask Pedro if we act efficiently in transfer dealings...

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
If anyone is in doubt then the last 24 hours proves how much of a cowboy outfit Real Madrid are....let's hope their fans see this too!

Winrar

If de gea were to leave next season I would honestly rather see him back at atletico madrid, however unlikely it is. maybe with us being able to buy oblak from them or something.

hilarious how this fell through though. with real madrid fecking up no less.

Americano

Make America Great Again!
As i thought, Real Madrid played Woody and United. The statement released by United shows that Real Madrid did not want to pay up for De Gea. They are hoping to get him for free next summer and use the transfer fee to pay De Gea's wages for the next 6 years. Hopefully De Gea see's Real has done, sorts out his issues with LvG and signs a new contract, then we can have the last laugh.
We really have to conclude that they didn't want him very badly, don't we? The transfer doesn't go through, and they just say "oh well". I thought they would fight to push it through but they've just dropped it.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
I'm really pleased he's still our player. He will be invaluable to us this season and I'm quietly confident that he'll do his best for us.

His partner needs to move to England and back him up - there's no reason why they can't be together in both Manchester and Madrid. Rich folk do that all the time!

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Can we sell him to Barca in January? I'm sure they'd love to get one over Madrid.
Well no, cause he's free to sign a contract with Real himself in January isn't he?

Morpheus 7

About time somebody stood up to these bunch of cnuts. David come on back, make sure you sting them for compensation as well.
United coming out fighting after the shit Madrid propagnda from earlier. I love the dig that was left at the end.
The Club is delighted that its fan-favourite double Player of the Year, David de Gea, remains a Manchester United player.:devil:
General Woodword getting the gloves off, Boom!

starman

Really hope Real get hit with that transfer ban.

At the end of the day, he will be at Real next season, with bigger pockets and Real wouldn't have given us a penny. It will only be worth it to us if he contributes a big part in winning something or ensure we are in the top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.