Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

prtk0811

Bailly made a one off mistake, which happens sometimes, but the Jones one we have seen many times and we kind of expected that at Stoke.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I didn't watch the whole game unfortunately, but I've seen a few clips. It seems that we got caught out on long punts quite a bit yesterday. Was it windy? Stokes ground has 2 open corners so when it is windy, it can play real havoc.

Not that it's an excuse mind, just a little out of character for a CB pairing that's been good up until yesterday.

Pavl3n

Bailly made a one off mistake, which happens sometimes, but the Jones one we have seen many times and we kind of expected that at Stoke.
He made more than one, luckily only one cost us a goal. Which actually was a combined. If Jones rushed at the near post he could've stopped the cross.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He had more than one meltdown yesterday. Bad decision making, not clearing his lines, overplaying the ball, lapse of concentration for the goal, it was the whole shebang.

Pavl3n

He had more than one meltdown yesterday. Bad decision making, not clearing his lines, overplaying the ball, lapse of concentration for the goal, it was the whole shebang.
Exactly. I see a bit of... immaturity in him. He is a very good defender, but needs to be more responsible with his play. With time he'll improve, just hope he won't get in a stupid situation like the red card he got in EL last season.

el3mel

What did Ivory Coast do to him in the international break ? Looks a complete different player last 2 games.

Could have costed us a terrible goal but for De Gea.

OverratedOpinion

He didn't have his best performance but there was a point late on when he just randomly threw Calvert Lewin to the ground for no apparent reason. Was it good football? No. Was it hilarious? Kind of.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
People have this expectation that he's should lead our defence.
He's 23.

Devil may care

Decent game but has that rash moment in nearly every game, still very young for a CB though.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
He has moments of rashness, and that's where he usually makes a mistake.
Hopefully it's his inexperience and he can grow out of it as he gets more comfortable

Sylar

Not sure why he bum rushed to the half way line, kicked someone and picked up a yellow card. Pointless aggression.
He seems to do that rush thing every game :lol: In fact im sure ive seen him get sent off in a game last season for doing something similar whilst on a yellow.

Icemav

He needs to work on his positioning and awareness in the box. There were times when only 1 Everton attacker in the box and neither Bailly or Jones picked them up and they had a chance to score. Very very sloppy.

Sylar

Shame we couldnt get another CS. IMO, not even in his prime yet, which is fantastic news for us. I think he will defo get better under Jose and will iron out some of the things (like rushing into tackles).

haram

Am I the only one who gets nervous with him? He played well, it's just a weird feeling I get with him.

Devil may care

Great to have him back, he was great on the ball today and added a layer of composure to that aspect of the back 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.