Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Should ETH be kept on or fired by INEOS

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

hobbers

God is ETH out and clearly furious with Ineos for forcing him to keep watching this shit.

drdoityourself

What is the plan of attack? Work it out to the wings and never cross it. As Neville said the guys in the middle don't have a clue when an actual cross is going to come and can't time their runs. Just absolutely dire and I can't wait to see the back of that charlatan. He hasn't delivered and has to go, preferably now.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
What this guy has done to the club is absolutely criminal.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
We didn't get humiliated and kept Arsenal in the title race at the same time. Nothing to complain about him today.

binary bot
What’s the point of like for like subs so late in a game? Just throw everything at it.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
By our standards it was a decent game, I have nothing bad to say about this Arsenal game.

Apokalips

This is such a poor argument. “We’ve done a poor job identifying the right managers, so we should just give up trying to find the right one”.

Signing new players also hasn’t worked. Does that mean we should stop signing players? Of course not.

Neither manager nor players are good enough. That’s painfully obvious for anyone to see.
So absurd and illogical. I am sick of that argument and excuse, sacking managers works at other clubs but can't work here?Manchester United are no different to any other club

big_jeffstar

I don’t get it anymore,
We make great teams look average, and average teams look great.. but no matter who we play, we always look worse.
I’m so done with this season

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
1 win in 10.

19 games lost this season, and the most shots conceded by any team in premier league history. On course for our worst ever finish.

Not looking good is it?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
You seem to be missing the point that all of his posts are of a far higher quality than yours.
They aren't though. He's broadly spoke nonsense. Anyone that wants ten hag metaphorically stoned and hanged will spit on an iota of context or reason.