g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

F1 2020 Season

United Hobbit

I know we now have Hamilton disappearing into the distance as usual but could they perhaps revise the calendar order after this? Have the boring races like Bahrain/ Abu Dhabi when its summer here then go back to Europe at the end of the season when rain is more likely as that's the only thing that makes for an exciting race?

pauldyson1uk

I know we now have Hamilton disappearing into the distance as usual but could they perhaps revise the calendar order after this? Have the boring races like Bahrain/ Abu Dhabi when its summer here then go back to Europe at the end of the season when rain is more likely as that's the only thing that makes for an exciting race?
Think its more to do with logistics, but its a good idea.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I’m starting to think that Bottas might not win the drivers championship this year

Leg-End

What a drive, phenomenal stuff to crown him champion. He’s unbelievable

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Will people stop saying he isn’t a good driver now and he got lucky? He was utter class today.

United Hobbit

Classy from Sebastian going and seeing Hamilton, never heard Lewis show such emotion

I didn't realise he had "only" had 234 starts his win percentage must be insane

Krits

I have to say, that was one of lewis best every drives. He over ruled his team 3 times and every single time, it was the correct call. At the start of his career, I was dismissive of his talents. But he deserves to be mentioned in the contention for GOATS, without a doubt. This is what separates the best from the good.

Well deserved, lewis.

But now to Ferrari. Amazing race. Its a shame LeClerc locked up on that second last turn. He, behind lewis was the driver of the day for me.

vangagal

It was never in doubt Lewis will win this year even before it started. Unless massive change in regulation no one can stop him from winning more than 7.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What a race! Action the whole way.

a beautiful advert for f1

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Awesome race

Lewis...what can you even say. Nice symmetry to have Vettel make the podium, too. The two best drivers of the recent era. Hamilton though, he's right up there with Schumi, Senna and Prost

Pity for charles, amazing race for him too

Tiber

Good race, though I Thought we might have a slim chance of seeing a podium without a Merc on it. I should have known better

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
Incredible drive from Hamilton, showing why he is one of the best ever and certainly the best at the moment. Seb showing his class again vs all those that have been writing him off.