g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

F1 2023 Season

F-Red

Thanks is that new? I mean the design of it. I don’t recall seeing it like that but presumably must have existed in some form.
No, it’s not new for this season.That design was new for when the regulations changed at the start of last season.

Fully Fledged

Won't stop Lewis Hamilton speaking out.
I believe that's what they are doing it for. It's one thing having everyone stand and kneel in a preplanned we stand as one pr exercise. It's completely different having someone drive around Saudi in a pride helmet.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
The haas reminds me of an Indy car, not keen on it.

Alfa looks beautiful again

hobbers

Launches have always just been livery reveals. Was slightly different last season for obvious reasons.

ArjenIsM3

4 Done, 6 to go.
My fav so far is the Willams.

The Williams looks nice yeah but isn't there supposed to be a sponsor on the side?

Apparently Alfa Romeo had a good look at last year's Red Bull. Lot of elements from that car (sidepods, rear vent) are visible here. Was to be expected teams were going to copy them of course.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Just had an email that Superbru is open again for the season, anyone setting up a league in that again this year?

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Like clockwork, once the title has been decided I zone out of F1. Need to try and avoid that this year.

United Hobbit

Reactivated
Thanks for the invite, just rejoined.

It was my first year taking part last year and I really enjoyed it (probably because I came 2nd) :lol:

It makes the races more interesting as youre hoping your selected drivers finish in the position you put them in.

I really hope this is a good season with multiple drivers challenging, last year was a let down after such a gripping one the season before

Norris

Any idea on when Ferrari and Merc are gonna reveal their cars? Pre-season testing just 2 weeks away.

Leg-End

Alpha Tauri is such an opportunity to be different, create some really bold liveries and year after year they pump out a navy shit and sprinkle random colours on it.