F1 2023 Season

United Hobbit

He’s the best on the grid, zero doubts. Perez has no business being in the seat though.
Wonder when they'll turn the heat up under Perez? Think he's lucky he has some credit in the bank due to a decent start to the season but they don't suffer fools gladly

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax
He’s the best on the grid, zero doubts. Perez has no business being in the seat though.
Agreed but who is? Wouldn't mind Ricci getting back just for the synergy between those two in interviews.

Leg-End

They were both nailed on imo (Norris the other one I think?)
I disagree obviously and the directors have the data to back that up. He’s past him anyway now on track, best way for it to happen.

Balljy

I'm being optimistic here, but if Alonso's tyres hold on better than Verstappen's this could still be interesting.

Leg-End

Wonder when they'll turn the heat up under Perez? Think he's lucky he has some credit in the bank due to a decent start to the season but they don't suffer fools gladly
It’s a bit like Bottas at Mercedes isn’t it, not good enough to rattle Hamilton, picked up the odd win, didn’t rock the boat for the team.

Max is a winning machine, they don’t really need to upset him.

Leg-End

Stroll was quicker when his wrists were broken, he’s so hot and cold (mostly cold), Alonso must be laughing.

Leg-End

De Vries really did sell them a blinder with one performance last season, he’s absolutely terrible.