Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluctuation0161

His yellow is on the hospital pass from Casemiro, but he just injects panic into everybody around him. Bodywrestle Jesus as well right after that, luckily after he’s headed the ball away, could’ve been a pen and 2nd yellow.

One injury to Licha or Varane and we are fecked, 80m down the drain.
His panic is contagious.

Can't believe Ole made him captain and kept him as captain even after Mykonos. What a disaster.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's amazing we've gone from 50 starts a season, to being scared when he comes on for 15mins when 3-1 up!!

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
What a terrifying reminder of what we're just one injury away of.
The crowd became as anxious as I got. Maguire must have so much angst about getting out there now as the spotlight is more intense on him now than it’s ever been.

fallengt

Amazing that he played for 20minutes and somehow was still our worst player...Even Ronaldo made some impacts
At this rate he won't make it to England WC squad.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
So Cassamiro gives the ball away cheaply in a horrible position and Maguire does the smart thing and fouls Jesus and people are talking about how poor Maguire is? Our fans are absolute toxic. He didn't put a foot wrong. I even see one post saying "he almost caused 2 penalties". When did he almost cause penalties? When he made clean tackles? The agenda is so strong against Maguire people are actually insulting him for making tackles. You guys are pathetic. Try supporting our players for a change. Absolutely brutal...

Lyng

It was a tremendous pressure to be subbed on into. I think people are to harsh on him for today.

BarstoolProphet

So Cassamiro gives the ball away cheaply in a horrible position and Maguire does the smart thing and fouls Jesus and people are talking about how poor Maguire is? Our fans are absolute toxic. He didn't put a foot wrong. I even see one post saying "he almost caused 2 penalties". When did he almost cause penalties? When he made clean tackles? The agenda is so strong against Maguire people are actually insulting him for making tackles. You guys are pathetic. Try supporting our players for a change. Absolutely brutal...
Like clockwork:lol:

Edit: Right on Casemiro being at fault for his yellow, though.

Lyng

The first freekick was a typical clumsy Maguire tackle but other than that I agree with you. Thought he did well

Amarsdd

:lol: just because you want to blame everything on him, doesn't mean he is.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
The first freekick was a typical clumsy Maguire tackle but other than that I agree with you. Thought he did well
The free kick was because Cassamiro gave the ball away at a horrible spot which put Jesus one on one with Maguire. Maguire did the smart thing and fouled him as he's never going to be able to beat Jesus in a foot race. Especially when the ball is given away in such a cheap manner that it would put any defender on the back foot.

shahzy

Compare his urgency and intensity with Martinez. He is a sloth mentally. His brain ticks over slow which translates to a guy who plays so slowly with no intensity which makes everyone around him think 'what is this guy doing'

Alemar

It takes talent to become the worst player on the pitch in just 10 minutes. Glaringly obvious how far he is from starting

edgecutter

Getting booked was the only decent thing he did. He looks too slow and cumbersome to be an option. He'll play on Thursday in the europa league, and hopefully that's the only mins he will see

Firstouch20

He has zero coordination and balance. Literally just clattering into the Arsenal forwards and nearly giving away penalties.

Pronewbie

Peep
The free kick was because Cassamiro gave the ball away at a horrible spot which put Jesus one on one with Maguire. Maguire did the smart thing and fouled him as he's never going to be able to beat Jesus in a foot race. Especially when the ball is given away in such a cheap manner that it would put any defender on the back foot.
Are people actually blaming Maguire for this. Haha.

chris123

He looks completely immobile. I'd like to think when healthy, Lindelof would be ahead of him in the pecking order.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
1 clattered into their attacker on edge of box
2 clattered from the behind as their player went for the header

GlasgowCeltic

The Casemiro thing wasn't his fault but him coming onto the pitch really made me realise I don't want to see him on the pitch ever again

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Oooor...watch this; he could have stopped Jesus without foul? Like good defenders do? No?

Support him in what? In making United's defence shit?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The yellow looks bad from an aesthetic standpoint but it wasn't actually bad, he was put in a bad situation by Casemiro. The issue is everything else, his marking was bad and his passion for being 1 or 2 meter behind the defensive line is mind-numbing.

Red_toad

He has zero coordination and balance. Literally just clattering into the Arsenal forwards and nearly giving away penalties.
When were those events? Or are you just making shite up….
One foul clearly well outside the area, one headed clearance and an Arse player falling into him in the box was his main contribution as far as I saw.

Zen86

Wasn’t the easiest game to make his return in. Looked a bit off the pace and a 1v1 with Jesus was probably the last thing he needed after coming on.

Status
Not open for further replies.