6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaucho_10

Just a few points there that make your opinion sound ridiculous, and shows you clearly haven't watched our games. You've fallen into the oppositions narrative that he's been rubbish, when he clearly hasn't.
I've fallen into nothing. It's United fans and the board who have fallen for the hype.
Pogba will look good tonight, but he needs to look good on Sunday to get some praise and no bs excuses.
When you get pressed by Spurs even if the rest of your midfield crumbles his individual quality can still be there for everyone to see.
He needs to start showing up in big games. Untill then he gets no praise for me.

Brightonian

I've fallen into nothing. It's United fans and the board who have fallen for the hype.
Pogba will look good tonight, but he needs to look good on Sunday to get some praise and no bs excuses.
When you get pressed by Spurs even if the rest of your midfield crumbles his individual quality can still be there for everyone to see.
He needs to start showing up in big games. Untill then he gets no praise for me.
He'll be heartbroken I'm sure.

mu4c_20le

I always thought he could be our best signing of the summer, was v disappointed to see him frozen out for so long. He's unstoppable now.

finneh

The most impressive thing about this performance is that he has done it whilst being simultaneously fellated by Owen Hargreaves.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
His awareness of the players around him is absolutely insane. It's like he's playing FIFA and can see everything around him

m1y2

Herrera is our best passer by far and the stats will show so, that pass a couple of minutes ago wasn't the best though

Philadelphian

Guess Mourinho thinks he has the fitness now to play a full 90 away on Thursday and then start him again on Sunday?

Dir Wangem

Only Bailly was better than him out there. In 4 games: 2 MOTM performances and 2 games where he's been one of the best.

Eddy_JukeZ

Great goal.

He should be in the first XI for our big games. No doubt about that.

Donut

Special player. What's that now 4x MOTM in the last 5 games?

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Defensive work fantastic. Was alright going forward, but he just needs to start up the pitch than so close to the midfielders.

Beautiful goal though.

red4ever 79

Joy to watch, best player again. Technically superb, calm. A real Manchester United player. All he needs now is that number 7 jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.