g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Henrikh Mkhitaryan image 22

Henrikh Mkhitaryan Armenia flag

2016-17 Performances

View full 2016-17 profile

6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
But the players who play in his position have had more of an impact in games which matter for United, this season.
Even Rooney scored last match.

He'll get his chance and he has to take it, but for now he can't assume a starting position based off his previous season's exploits.
Thats like saying messi wouldnt get into the team if he has a bad game while a player infront of him (mata) has scored so hes allowed to play.

Skills

Snitch
I'm pretty sure this will go down the Cuadrado, Luis etc route.

He will get isolated minutes, not enough to get grips with the league and he'll be off on a loss next summer.

Zoo

I'm pretty sure this will go down the Cuadrado, Luis etc route.

He will get isolated minutes, not enough to get grips with the league and he'll be off on a loss next summer.
Luis was given chances though and Cuadrado is only really good as a wingback. Mkhitaryan will get chances, if he fails to do well then might be the time to worry.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Its still August. We have plenty of games left ffs.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Thats like saying messi wouldnt get into the team if he has a bad game while a player infront of him (mata) has scored so hes allowed to play.
Only that Mata is basically on the same level if not better than Mkhitaryan.

AndyJ1985

I fear he will become the new Herrera/Kagawa on here. Moans every time he doesn't start.
People have a right to moan. We've just spent £30m on a player who was brilliant for Dortmund last season (a superior team to us may I add) but he's benched while Rooney is allowed to keep stinking the place out.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
There's nothing tactical in all of this. Rooney isn't half the player Mkhitaryan is and yet he's getting ahead of him.

This is the same bullshit that Van Gaal and Moyes practiced the previous seasons.
some players are hard to drop, if your a player like Rooney or Zlatan your pretty much bullet proof, if your a player that doesn't have the kind of name that they have and the manager doesn't quite fancy you to do the job he wants then he leaves you out.
Thats the politics of football.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
So why spend 30m on him if we're going to play the same sack of shit in the same place?
Because he's a quality player, who was coming into the last year of his contract and is a big fan of United.
If we didn't sign him this summer he would've gone for free and be able to play for anyone he wants, or may have just renewed with Dortmund. It has nothing to do with him not starting 3 games out of a ~60 game season. :confused:

No it's not :lol:
As much as I love Micki, he's not arguably the greatest player ever who will get into any side, in the world.

It's the third game of the season, it's not like we've banished him in the wilderness. I fully expect Mata & Lingard to feature more prominently in the Europa/FA Cup.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Compare the statistics last season and you will see a world of difference. Mata wouldnt be able to put a foot in Dortmunds team.
Don't give a shit.

He was in better form last season yeah and played for the better attacking team. Talent wise they're at the same level. Mata is probably slightly better if anything.

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
Did they sign the wrong guy or why is our big buy on the bench constantly? What's the point in signing someone just to freeze him out? Is this some kind of extreme hate from José towards Miki?

Skills

Snitch
Because he's a quality player, who was coming into the last year of his contract and is a big fan of United.
If we didn't sign him this summer he would've gone for free and be able to play for anyone he wants, or may have just renewed with Dortmund. It has nothing to do with him not starting 3 games out of a ~60 game season. :confused:
So err we've just spunked 30m on a player so nobody else can get him?

villain

Hates Beyoncé
So err we've just spunked 30m on a player so nobody else can get him?
No we bought a player who became available and will feature prominently in our squad this season and the coming seasons.
Just because he hasn't started the first 3 games doesn't change that.

We need an rvn

Aa much as I'm with the whole, calm the feck down gang, it's been 3 games etc, you have to admit why did mou spend 30m on a guy to keep him on the bench for the first 3 games at the same time.

He bought him for a purpose, but if it's just tactical like mou has stated, what games is he waiting for to unleash the brain!!!

Skills

Snitch
We probably bought him because of a typo. Jose misspelled Mahrez

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
I fear he will become the new Herrera/Kagawa on here. Moans every time he doesn't start.
i think fans like to see a player we have spent 30 million on play, other wise we just ask what was the point to sign a player who seems to just be a reserve.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
We are two fecking games into the new season and people are already pissing their pants writing him off like the new Kagawa.

Ladies and gents, I present to you - The Caf.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Oh please, explain to me how Mata is better than fecking Mkhitaryan?
They're at the same level. Mkhi is coming of a better season which is down to LVG being a clown but on talent alone Mata is right up there.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
We are two weeks into the season, and Mkhitaryan is suddenly rotting on the subs bench :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.