6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisDanGaal

I think I got everyone but Bailly :cool: Didnt hear anything on that though :)
I obviously don't believe you're an ITK. Even if not though if you can cut through the normal reams of nonsense surrounding each transfer season about different players and realise which ones are genuine that's pretty impressive in itself. As I say none of the other three signings were under the rug, there was huge rumours early on about each of them, as there is with greizemann now.

Acquire Me

I obviously don't believe you're an ITK. Even if not though if you can cut through the normal reams of nonsense surrounding each transfer season about different players and realise which ones are genuine that's pretty impressive in itself. As I say none of the other three signings were under the rug, there was huge rumours early on about each of them, as there is with greizemann now.
Griezmann is far from a done deal Louis. The main thing is that we really want him and are working hard to do a deal. The media will link us to a lot of players before and in the summer window. I am only saying this one is genuine.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
I love that you care mate :) it dont make me feel weird at all, its glorious. That said, I actually know shit :)
Its actually interesting! I always found it weird when journos make up news. But their incentive is more fair; they are making a living. When people pretend to have sources on a forum they must do it because they like the attention, and that is imo a bit embarresing.

You did not get Bailly, huh? Difficult when the media dont gives you a headsup I would imagine.

LouisDanGaal

Griezmann is far from a done deal Louis. The main thing is that we really want him and are working hard to do a deal. The media will link us to a lot of players before and in the summer window. I am only saying this one is genuine.
That's what I mean if you can spot the real ones that in itself is enough. Griezemann would be a huge signing although at the same time problematic in terms of formation etc.

AXVnee7

I think I got everyone but Bailly :cool: Didnt hear anything on that though :)
It's suspicious that you would miss a transfer. I can't imagine the process is much different so it's strange, and makes me more skeptical because Bailly was probably the most unpredictable transfer.

Regardless giving you the benefit of the doubt, who are we looking at with regards to the summer apart from Griezmann? There is absolutely zero chance we are looking at one player.

Acquire Me

Its actually interesting! I always found it weird when journos make up news. But their incentive is more fair; they are making a living. When people pretend to have sources on a forum they must do it because they like the attention, and that is imo a bit embarresing.

You did not get Bailly, huh? Difficult when the media dont gives you a headsup I would imagine.
I dont think its embarrassing at all tbh. This forum is for sharing and to discuss Man Utd after all.

Bailly was out of the blue. As will Lindelof be, I dont got anything on him, even though the media are all over him.

It's suspicious that you would miss a transfer. I can't imagine the process is much different so it's strange, and makes me more skeptical because Bailly was probably the most unpredictable transfer.

Regardless giving you the benefit of the doubt, who are we looking at with regards to the summer apart from Griezmann? There is absolutely zero chance we are looking at one player.
Tbf, I dont think Bailly or Lindelof is big enough transfers, so its no point sharing with people I work with.

I will know more, but now I know that Griezmann is a serious target.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert

And now he got "sources" relating to the transfer almost everyone on the Caf would "predict" if they were to make a guess. But no sources on Lindelof or Nelson, obviously (too late).

If we sign James in January, it would be impressive ("high profile with little game time").

Santoryo

ripping the reward
He has a personal line to every important person at old Trafford. Either that or he's guessed correct on two incredibly highly publicised transfers. Hard to tell which.
Come on you actually don't belive that he'd know the situation with Griezmann right now?

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Ok dude stop this. I think you've started believing too much in your own hype which you somehow created in your own head.

People don't actually believe that you'd be in the known about United transfers or other sort of dealings, so stop talking as if you think people are actually buying your acts.

Acquire Me

Ok dude stop this. I think you've started believing too much in your own hype which you somehow created in your own head.

People don't actually believe that you'd be in the known about United transfers or other sort of dealings, so stop talking as if you think people are actually buying your acts.
Seriously man, its not important if you or anyone believe or not. Be happy dude. The most important thing is that our team is back on track.

RedPnutz

Same for me, who knows he could have had a serious injury or whatever in those first games... I'll never understand how people are so sure about things that are basically impossible to be sure of.
That's because most posters are experts, statisticians and basically clairvoyant.

RedPnutz

Why do you pretend to be "ITK"? Why lie for attention? You don't feel weird about it? Me, you and most others with half a brain know that you do not have information other than the one the media provides you (that is clueless until briefed) about Man Utd-transfer.
It's funny that you seem to get upset by this. And such certainty you have that he is pretending...

For what it's worth, he might just have. It's entirely plausible and possible.

RedPnutz

Seriously man, its not important if you or anyone believe or not. Be happy dude. The most important thing is that our team is back on track.
This. This forum has so many members (and some even suspect Cantona reads here or is even a member), but posters cannot process the statistical possibility that at least one poster might actually be in the know.

Caf seems to have more insecure, self-righteous, defensive and short-sighted people these days. Or just people who take things way too seriously.

Keep the news on Griezmann coming. There are a million details that could scupper a deal, but I for one am enjoying the team's improvement and the faint hope of signing another one of the best strikers in the world.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
It would have been way cooler to have said he had contacts in the spirit world and he get's United News while reading tea leaves. Missed opportunity by acquire me.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
This. This forum has so many members (and some even suspect Cantona reads here or is even a member), but posters cannot process the statistical possibility that at least one poster might actually be in the know.

Caf seems to have more insecure, self-righteous, defensive and short-sighted people these days. Or just people who take things way too seriously.

Keep the news on Griezmann coming. There are a million details that could scupper a deal, but I for one am enjoying the team's improvement and the faint hope of signing another one of the best strikers in the world.
Jesus Christ :lol:

Just how naive and gullible are some of you?

AgentP

Let's not talk about Greizmann until after the season ends and be happy with what we have right now :drool:. I'm really expecting Mkhi to turn it up a notch from now on. I expected him to be our best player in the summer and he could well turn out to be the difference maker in the 2nd half of our season.

Mkhizlatba

I dont have an opinion either way about some guy that thinks hes got inside info.
But why cant people just let it go ?
I slept with 3 supermodels one night ?
Maybe I did, maybe I was dreaming. Who cares.
It is possible he knows someone, that knows someone thats close to Raiola or some other agency.

Back to Mkhi please :)

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Please discuss Acquire Me's ITK credibility elsewhere. Any more sidetracking from Mkhitaryan related discussion = infractions.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Turns 28 in a month, hopefully he'll do a Robben in terms of his career trajectory :drool:
Meaning we have him entering his prime. There is no magical rule for players to turn shit automatically when they turn the wrong side of 30, look at Zlatan and Valencia.

Mkhi isn't injury prone and he isn't a heavy set guy, he might very well be firing well into his thirties.

A lot of young ones at our club at the moment, we need someone already in their prime as well.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
He's doing the #22 jersey proud but let's be honest, until he megs Figo, scores at the Kop end and goes in goal at White Hart Lane, he'll never be good enough.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
He's doing the #22 jersey proud but let's be honest, until he megs Figo, scores at the Kop end and goes in goal at White Hart Lane, he'll never be good enough.
Ah, copied straight off of Ladbible or some shit like that :nervous: Seen that the other day thought it was quite funny :lol:

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Ah, copied straight off of Ladbible or some shit like that :nervous: Seen that the other day thought it was quite funny :lol:
My mate just text it to me, the fecker :lol:

VanGaalEra

Thought I read this on twitter on this morning :lol:

El-Manos

Out of interest, seeing as you say not even close, who else do you rate higher and whereabout would you place him?
Neymar, Hazard, Douglas Costa, aguero, Robben, Sanchez, Keita, Sterling, Ben Arfa are probably all better dribblers. Musonda is one to watch. Incredible dribbler.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Neymar, Hazard, Douglas Costa, aguero, Robben, Sanchez, Keita, Sterling, Ben Arfa are probably all better dribblers. Musonda is one to watch. Incredible dribbler.
Been saying this for months. Was hoping Mourinho would bring him with him. Amazing talent.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
:lol:
Zlatan is such a cocky little git, but he does it in this greatly infectious way.

El-Manos

Been saying this for months. Was hoping Mourinho would bring him with him. Amazing talent.
Saw him at Anderlecht and he looked incredible, looked very promising for Chelsea as well. He's on loan at Real Betis at the moment I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.