6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylar

It was nice to see somebody else keeping up with him and on song with him with regards to the counter attack goal.

I actually thought he proved he was a United player with that first half miss though, just needed him to take a set piece and hit the first man to show his integration was complete.

Grunge

So far away I get up 4am to just watch Utd on TV
This ffs.

The only player, who's regularly getting the ball in deep midfield positions and trying to create something with it. Mata and Rooney are dead weights, can't run with the ball and not passing and moving with urgency.
I'm not going to agree Rooney & Mata are dead weights, sorry. But I do concur Mkhi is our best, if not only, true ball carrying midfielder. Maybe Pogba too, maybe Herrera occasionally but not like Mkhi. The man can fly with a ball at his feet.

Like most of the team today it took a good 20 minutes to come to terms with the task at hand and yes, he should've done better with the chance he got at the far post but once again he proved his worth as the game wore on and snatched a deserved goal. If he stays fit, he'll only get better.

stepic

Brilliant in that second half. His goal was the perfect counter attacking goal. He should have put away that miss, yes, but it was zipping in at quite a speed and he wasn't quite there to just bang it in. In any case, a boy to watch and I'm glad he's settled in now.

criticalanalysis

I'm not going to agree Rooney & Mata are dead weights, sorry.
Yeah that was harsh but for me, that criticism comes down to their non-ability as individual threats (less so on Mata but then my view is that he should be doing more anyways). They're not ball carriers, not light and nimble enough to effectively dribble/run past people on a one-two and can't really create chances on their own through sheer ability/will, without optimal conditions.

Strange game for him. He played really well but didn't seem to get an awful lot to show for it until the very end. Opposite to Martial who was a bit off the pace for much of the game but got two assists and a goal (ish).

RedPnutz

A very positive and incisive player. He is one of those that always looks to attack the direction of the opponent's goal every time he gets the ball.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Media love him, even opposition pundits seem to acknowledge he is sheer class. He's such an old school playmaker, loves the ball and just dictating the tempo.

unitedforeveral

He's in the best of form right now and is easily our best player. Should never be dropped. Pure Class.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
He has had a couple of poor games IMO so good that he scored yesterday.

Mkhizlatba

He has had a couple of poor games IMO so good that he scored yesterday.
I disagree about the poor games.
He was still ok in previous games and something to consider is the lack of consistency regarding the team selection and player positions.

I would guess that no player has been asked to play in as many different positions/roles as Mkhi and to his credit he hasnt let the team down. Ibra, Pogba, Herrera and Valencia are usual starters but the rest of the players that link up with Mkhi are rotation players, so its understandably going to take a while for him and the others to develop their cohesion.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Anyone else feel that he has made the biggest impact for us as an early substitute?

Dave46

Anyone else feel that he has made the biggest impact for us as an early substitute?
Nope. Since he started playing regularly, good things happened. And he did not play at 2:1 loss against Hull.

Pass and Move

I never saw it before, but he's started reminding me of di Maria with the way he carries the ball in midfield. Not that I want to see this formation, but I think he'd excel on the right of a midfield diamond.

NinjaFletch

When was the last game he actually imposed himself on? Been a while since he's made a real decisive impact.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Either overhit or to the opposition player. Our players have been poisoned.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
He's been shit since he got injured over Christmas.

Bwuk

Think his problem is he wants to play quick fluid one twos with players, but we are so static as a side.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I thought it couldn't get any worse then his first half, but Jesus his 15 minutes in the second was bloody dreadful. Worse then his performance against City.

klayton88

Really not good when a team sits behind the ball. Was actually hoping Hull could get some possession in our half and we could use his pace and the space left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.