6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

Mkhitaryan with a striker who constantly threatens the backline is a lethal combination. His through-balls are top class.

Hope we get to see him with Rashford or Martial up front.

Fracture90

One game his starting at RW than gets moved to LB, next game he's starting LW than gets back to RW than again on LB, than he starts on LW gets moved to RW and eventually subbed off.

Hard to be consistent when he's being played in different positions everytime. Tho he always produces few chances no matter what.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
feck you Danny Rose, all was going so well till you injured him

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Miss aside, I thought he's been fine. One of the better players this half.

mu4c_20le

He is making the runs and getting into good positions, just need to do more with the ball.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
For some reason he's escaping criticism lately, while lot of people like to criticise other players who are his competition like Mata, Rashford and Martial. Missing three very good chances in last 3 games, while not playing great either, yet hardly anyone says anything about that. Mata's one miss was enough for people to call him average player again and not good enough.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
He's the only one that has the ability to go at players and everyone is talking shit about him. Ffs he's been no worse than Mata, Rooney, Martial.

LouisDanGaal

He thrives on going at players, creating space and fast technical passing in tight areas. Wigan have ten men parked in their third. It really isn't a game that is going to bring the best out of him. Still he is dropping deep to try and disorganise them but they really aren't taking the bait.

3KDré

Finishing was never really his strong suit. You could see it by how often he'd miss chances in highlight reels.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
He is the reason why our midfield wasn't overrun. When Fellaini were somewhere upfront (basically the whole game, thanks for the goal btw), Micky helped out massively, often offering the only option for Smalling/Schweiny to pass to.

lsd

The Oracle
His early goals have been masking some very average performances for a while now . Worrying he seems rather headless at times but I expect a lot more from him yet

Last edited:

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
He is the reason why our midfield wasn't overrun. When Fellaini were somewhere upfront (basically the whole game, thanks for the goal btw), Micky helped out massively, often offering the only option for Smalling/Schweiny to pass to.
Often Fellaini was up front and Schweinsteiger was on the wing and he was our only midfield player - like for the goal. You can't criticise him for not creating chances when he's being forced to circulate the ball from deep. He'll never be a great finisher but hey-ho.

criticalanalysis

He's the only one that has the ability to go at players and everyone is talking shit about him. Ffs he's been no worse than Mata, Rooney, Martial.
This ffs.

The only player, who's regularly getting the ball in deep midfield positons and trying to create something with it. Mata and Rooney are dead weights, can't run with the ball and not passing and moving with urgency.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Thought he was bad first half but a lot lot better second half. It would be nice if we can have a run of games with him and Martial in top form...

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Thought he was bad first half but a lot lot better second half. It would be nice if we can have a run of games with him and Martial in top form...
Yeo, much better in the second half for me too.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
My MotM. Excellent energy and penetration, close control, movement.

Fracture90

He was good today, world class player but one thing is baffling to me.

How can a player have control so sublime as his, great handling and passing and yet so poor finishing …

Nick7

Came alive in the second half. I'm not the biggest fan of his passing technique but when he gets it right it's usually very good. Great player all around though and lovely to watch with the ball at his feet, seemed to get much more of that going in the second half and it opened up a lot of new avenues for us that were closed in the first.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Was class throughout, and thankfully he got the goal in the end as the finishing was the only part letting him down. He seemed to have lost a bit of confidence the last few weeks, but hopefully he gets back to his best after today.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Mkhitaryan always used to play poor against teams that parked the bus at Dortmund. It was no surprise that when Wigan came out he was at his best.

Devil may care

He's great to watch, he glides across the pitch when he runs at teams and he's techncially superb, but his workrate today was also imoportant in the first half when he had to dig in and help our less than agile midfield 2.

LouisDanGaal

Good game in the end, think it shows how far he has come that anyone was having grievances with that performance. He wasn't at his best but still a joy to watch at times.

TypeR

Really needs to put away his chances, but other than that, he's just a very good footballer isn't he? Even when off his best, you can see that he's just very good at playing football, better than most players in the world. An absolute joy to watch.

I think he's probably at his best when the game opens up and he's able to run at people. But when it doesn't, he really needs quick, technical players around him with the same speed of thought to open things up. Many times I've watched him this season, it always struck me that his speed of thought seemed to be several plays ahead of most of our players, bar the likes of Mata and Carrick.

Acole9

Outstanding
Man of the match, he needs to play in every game for us because we look so much better with him and Mata in the side.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
It looked like he was playing in midfield today alongside Schweinsteiger and Fellaini for large parts of the game, not sure if he was told to do that or was just dropping deep but he did very well in there and still got forward to create and score. He could definitely do a job as a midfielder in place of Pogba if ever needed.

mav_9me

It looked like he was playing in midfield today alongside Schweinsteiger and Fellaini for large parts of the game, not sure if he was told to do that or was just dropping deep but he did very well in there and still got forward to create and score. He could definitely do a job as a midfielder in place of Pogba if ever needed.
I thought that was the key to our improvement. Him dropping into cm to take the ball and move it on.

Bwuk

His goal was superb play. Reminds me of the goal I think it was Ronaldo scored for us in the champs league on the counter against Arsenal.

sashiko

For some reason he's escaping criticism lately, while lot of people like to criticise other players who are his competition like Mata, Rashford and Martial. Missing three very good chances in last 3 games, while not playing great either, yet hardly anyone says anything about that. Mata's one miss was enough for people to call him average player again and not good enough.
the reason is obvious. Even though he is trown in differefent positions and sometimes gets substituted against the logics he is still the most dangerous and creative player. The chances...everyone misses the chances. I am sure when he finally gets appointed to a position and gets regular play time he will bring his finishing statistics to his normal level. There are plenty of videos in the inet about his goals satisfying all tastes.

3KDré

He seems like a Barca type player to me. I don't think he would have looked too much out of place in Pep's Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.