6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteBoredom

The final ball execution from him has been poor tbh. Looking more lively than the rest and actually threatened their defences on a few occasions but he's capable of more than that.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Mata has been superb this season, but I like what Mkhi adds to our play, another option. Presses high with those quick feet of his.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
His ability to win the ball back in the final third of the pitch is such a good asset to have.

Tiber

final product needs to improve but I love him/

Can't wait to see him play beside Mata on a regular basis

cyberman

I love the directness, him and Valencia have the ability to nail the opposition back into their own half

M Bison

Supports
York City
Didnt deserve to be not on the winning side, he must curse the day he signed for us.

Last edited:

Devil may care

Easily our best offensive player today, his control in tight spaces and awareness is first class.

VanGaalEra

Really good today, hopefully now he's "fully adapted" to the premier league. Away to Everton is never easy and he done well.

VP

Best player on the pitch comfortably. Pity we're discovering this in December.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Class today. Though visibly tired at the end. Ran a feck ton all game so it made sense to sub him off. Wrong player on though.

ClosetDevil

Think he was the only other player (apart from Phil Jones) who looked like he wanted to be out there.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Best player on the pitch again. Shame his team mates are not on his level and can't link up with him.

Vilev

He tried, but his delivery is almost non-existent, he failed to create a thing chance a game, he had a couple of good episode like that pass to Carrick when Ander hit the bar, but that hardly surprising. Still a good player should do much better in terms of goals or at least goal chances a lot of good built-up and link-up play is a poor substitute for actually delivering goals.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
He tried, but his delivery is almost non-existent, he failed to create a thing chance a game, he had a couple of good episode like that pass to Carrick when Ander hit the bar, but that hardly surprising. Still a good player should do much better in terms of goals or at least goal chances a lot of good built-up and link-up play is a poor substitute for actually delivering goals.
Harsh after his last game. It was a good performance from him, he just faded a bit.

Kag

Well, at least he's good.

Perhaps that could have been made obvious to us last month, or the month before, but never mind. I'm sure there was logic applied to the entire situation.

donkeyfish

Good game, but he tired towards the end. In that period from 45-60min I thought he was excellent, both offensively and defensively. For a creative player, its impressive to see how he wins the ball and press. Like the situation were he wrestled against two Everton-players to win the ball high up on the pitch.

Vilev

Harsh after his last game. It was a good performance from him, he just faded a bit.
A good performance for an attacking player is at least creating something. Shots on target, etc. I've said his link-up play was rather good, but link-up does not really bring you any goals. In final third he was poorish or average at best.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Really good today. Showed he's a fighter on the pitch too. Got the ball back a few times high up the pitch.

Ban

Brilliant game. Should be a starter from now on. He makes football look so fun and simple, runs all the time and never gives up, loves those 1-2 flicks and one touch football. He's fabulous.

phonics_tid

Your Mother Was a Hamster and Your Father Smelt of
A couple of more weeks and he should be match fit enough to last the full 90 I'd think. Beautiful player to watch, I think once he gets a couple of goals he could go on a wee run too. Mata in the middle would've been a better choice though to feed Mikhi with some decent through balls.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Was very good today and will only get better once his fitness improves. Can't believe we had him out of the squad for so long, can't help but feel Jose messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.