5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

gica_7

I think he was very good today. He tried to link up with Lukaku on many occasions and protected the ball all the time. I really like him.

lawliet354

I think he was very good today. He tried to link up with Lukaku on many occasions and protected the ball all the time. I really like him.
It doesn't help that everytime Rashford got a ball he never pass, he instantly flourish when play with Martial, same as last week

Minimalist

With absolute rubbish comments. Do not jump the gun with him. He can have an average game, not terrible game and then explode.
Not one player has played badly today. It's been a tough game simply.

That Caf has had a nightmare today. So many vitriolic remarks about unremarkable performances.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
That's four assists in two games as compared to one assist throughout the whole season last year. Ridiculous.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
4 assists in 2 games, anything less than 76 assists in the league, I will be disappointed.

Hed Zitin

Well that was a mad performance. Terrible until the last moments of the game and he suddenly becomes the assist machine.

Say it again though. He looks like he needs an open game to perform.

3KDré

Literally every matchday thread nowadays I am saying the same thing. You always play Mkhitaryan because he can always deliver that assist.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Without being amazing MOTM today, always looked the most likely of the attacking players to do something

barmyarmy

Brilliant from Micky if we are going to win the PL then he is the guy who have to be on fire all season

Crashoutcassius

Looks a lot better she. We are winning and a game opens up. Hasn't shown much ability to help us break a deadlock in my opinion. Needs to improve that

vodrake

Our best assister last season had 6 assists all season, Miki has 4 in the first 2 games this. Expecting a big season!

Jagga7

He was pretty garbage today, but always looks forward with passes and has an incredible burst of speed. I personally think he is a great player.

Adnandos

Its not really rocket science, Mikhi looked world class at Dortmund when playing in a predominantely counter attacking side. 4 assists in 2 games, this is what hes capable of when we counter

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
It doesn't help that everytime Rashford got a ball he never pass, he instantly flourish when play with Martial, same as last week
Yup. Rashford is more unpredictable, which is bad for opponents and bad for teammates. Martial is much more predictable and collaborative.

The new Rooney. Awful performance, pads his stats with assists.
Isn't that wilfully missing the point? You were baffled he wasn't taken off. He quickly showed why that was a good decision. Isn't it just easier to admit that than continue to trick yourself with a false narrative?

Dir Wangem

I think he's at his best when he's playing on the right wing, because it allows him to sneak into good positions centrally. When he's the main man, it's too easy to take him out of the game.

Then again, we're winning 4-0 and playing excellent football with this set-up, so I'm not gonna complain:lol:

Fracture90

This is the fekin Mikhi I remember from Dortmund, packing left and right, 4 assists already! Just keep it up you beautiful assist machine you.

Inter Yer Nan

His overall game wasn't amazing but my word he's a total plus because he simply creates chances and has such a quick footballing brain and vision. He basically scores and puts multiple chances on a plate almost every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.