g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Henrikh Mkhitaryan image 22

Henrikh Mkhitaryan Armenia flag

2017-18 Performances

View full 2017-18 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshay

Staff
Mourinho will probably play with more defensive and "safe" wingers vs those.
Not surprised if Lingard starts vs City.
Mkhi might work vs Liverpool's shit defense though ;)
Think Mkhitaryan is plenty defensive enough, though. So what if he loses the ball while trying things? We're no longer an LVG team. He does a lot of pressing when we're without the ball and won the ball back a fair few times vs CSKA.

Think Matic lost the ball more than him this first half.
Noone complained :p
I think yesterday was the sloppiest I've seen Matic in a United shirt. Gets a pass though for how awesome he's been ;).

Bestietom

Think Mkhitaryan is plenty defensive enough, though. So what if he loses the ball while trying things? We're no longer an LVG team. He does a lot of pressing when we're without the ball and won the ball back a fair few times vs CSKA.

I think yesterday was the sloppiest I've seen Matic in a United shirt. Gets a pass though for how awesome he's been ;).
I have seen Mkhi getting back and winning tackles a lot more this season. A little more consistency and he would be perfect for us. we should try him at more set pieces also.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"

Yeah, i don't complain at him, was just answering the other guy.
But Mkhi is one of our high risk players, like your dreamboy Nani, which you probably have posters of in the roof over your bed, and ball losses might cost us goals vs City. If it was up to me, Mkhi would start every game :)
But not surprised if Jomo choses a more safe option like Lingard or Mata vs City.

Yeah, Matic had a couple horrible passes straight to opponents, in alot more dangerous positions than Mkhi.
I remember atleast two in the middle of the park. Still didn't see anyone complain like they did when Mkhi lost them in, or around, Cska's box.

Man Utd 4:0 Crystal Palace

Nick.

Oh look, another awful performance. Totally didn't see that coming.

Cannot understate how much of a mistake it was to sign this guy over Mane.

Devil may care

Sloppy on several occassions today, doesn't seem in tune with the rest of the attacking unit at times.

rtr

I don't think he's creative, he's just an accessory for the run of play.

itso 7

Oh look, another awful performance. Totally didn't see that coming.

Cannot understate how much of a mistake it was to sign this guy over Mane.
This does my head in because signing Mane would have denied Pool the cutting edge too. Mental decision imo, if we were given the decision to make in the matter that is.

NinjaFletch

Not sure it bodes well for him that Jose seems to see Lingard as his natural replacement in the team and sent Lingard out to warm up after 35 minutes today.

Dave46

Not sure it bodes well for him that Jose seems to see Lingard as his natural replacement in the team and sent Lingard out to warm up after 35 minutes today.
And why not? All of the guys should get game time, especially against Palace, at home, with a confortable lead.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
We know Martial can't play on the right. It could mean Jose doesn't think Rashford can also.

Ace of Spades

The worst player on the pitch today.

Think till Pogba comes back, we should go with a three man midfield of Herrera, Fellaini and Matic.

We need another body in midfield to help control the game, something that he just does not provide.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Yes he wasnt good but hes still vital to how influential we are in attack a lot of the time, if he wasnt he would be dropped, but since we are scoring goals with him in the side we can be fine with him.

Dr. StrangeHate

Has he ever played a match for us in which he was consistent throughout?
There are about 20 AM I would have in front of him.

Footballsaurus

If Mhki gets benched MU will lose EPL. Lukaku and Rashford didn't have a stellar game as well. Mhki was not in the team for most of last season, what happened? MU was losing and couldn't finish in top four. He is the key to fluid attack. He also opens space for others as everyone on the opposing team targets him. AG or anyone that replaces him will have same problem, look how much attack improved with Matic? I think if you were to add a better left back and a proper winger, attack would improve more.

Nick.

He is definitely not the key to a fluid attack. Everytime he gets the ball he misplaces his pass or gets tackled. He hurts our attack more than he helps it, but try telling the sheep on this site who scream "look at his stats" that.

Last edited:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Underwhelming. He has so much talent but just doesn't put it together consistently. He seems very content nuts popping in an out of games. Erikson at Spurs is performing far better even though he's not more gifted. If we want to move to the next level we'll need him to step or replace him eventually. In mata and him we have two good attacking midfielders but one needs to be exceptional. Hoping Mkhitarian proves to be.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I do hope the Griezmann deal is done.
I think we could face the same problems with Griezmann in that he'll deliver stats wise but his general play leaves a lot to be desired so if he's not scoring he'll drift out of games as much as Mata and Mkhi do.

Adisa

I think we could face the same problems with Griezmann in that he'll deliver stats wise but his general play leaves a lot to be desired so if he's not scoring he'll drift out of games as much as Mata and Mkhi do.
Dybala is the dream.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Worrying that his form is dropping off heading into the Liverpool game, we'll need him on his best.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Dybala is the dream.
Fekir's the one for me but Dybala is no slouch either! Griezmann looks inevitable, though, so I hope I've just misjudged him but it's the same problems I see with him that I had with the initial signings of Mata and Mkhi.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Worrying that his form is dropping off heading into the Liverpool game, we'll need him on his best.
He won't be useful against Liverpool. Mkhi thrives with space and time on the ball, something he won't get with Liverpool's gung-ho pressing.

If he starts he will have a sub-par game. Mata is the better option even though Mkhi is quicker.

Adisa

I already have nightmares of him losing the ball against the Dippers again and again. He's a master at giving the ball away.

Status
Not open for further replies.