g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Henrikh Mkhitaryan image 22

Henrikh Mkhitaryan Armenia flag

2017-18 Performances

View full 2017-18 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
18 corners taken in the league, 5 successful. Wouldn't call that good.
Too simplistic stat. We scored against Swansea and Stoke from corner and against West Ham from set piece. IIRC he took them all.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Really hope he doesn't play against the scouse, Mkhi isn't at his best at the moment and considering he needs time on the ball to be productive this isn't the game for him.

My dream is a front three of Rashford - Lukaku - Martial to expose their shite fb's, but knowing Jose it will be Lingard on the right and Rash on the left if he subs Mkhi.

yfoFC

I know it's not as simplistic as that and other flair players feck up their fair amount of opportunities but the number of simple passes michy messes up consistently is quite annoying and so much like pogba. They both need to tidy up attacking play which has been good thus far but could be so much better

*EDIT*
Here's the link
http://www.givemesport.com/1164075-...ikh-mkhitaryan-and-romelu-lukakus-partnership

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads

I know it's not as simplistic as that and other flair players feck up their fair amount of opportunities but the number of simple passes michy messes up consistently is quite annoying and so much like pogba. They both need to tidy up attacking play which has been good thus far but could be so much better

*EDIT*
Here's the link
http://www.givemesport.com/1164075-...ikh-mkhitaryan-and-romelu-lukakus-partnership
I agree that it’s more difficult to thread through passes when dribbling at full speed the way he does however some of his simple passes are unexecusable like the Basel one.

Regardless, he’s one of our most important players at the moment and isn’t getting the credit he deserves. We have no counter attacking ability if it’s anyone else playing CAM instead of him.

POF

*EDIT*
Here's the link
First and third pictures are almost impossible passes. The second one was a wasted opportunity but he did try to play that pass. He was just off balance and mis-hit it.

My biggest criticism of him is how he goes missing for periods of games and just doesn't impact games enough over 90 minutes.

He is nowhere near as bad as Pogba when it comes to selection and execution of the final ball.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
First and third pictures are almost impossible passes. The second one was a wasted opportunity but he did try to play that pass. He was just off balance and mis-hit it.

My biggest criticism of him is how he goes missing for periods of games and just doesn't impact games enough over 90 minutes.

He is nowhere near as bad as Pogba when it comes to selection and execution of the final ball.
The replies are quality

Lovely goal.

Donsangre

Lovely goal.[/QUOTE]
Xavi does that from a still position, which is a lot easier than doing it when you are running

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Another game where he is largely anonymous. Needs to do more.

Dinghy

Don't think he's been dispossessed more than once so far. He's our best counter-attacker and needs to stay on the pitch. Opportunities will come in the second half. Subbing him for Mata this early would be stupid with the way we're set up to play.

E-mal

Little to judge on. Midfield can't get a grip, wide players are hit and miss.
Our only chance has come from Martial's ability to not shit himself in Liverpools half.
DDifficult for wide players when the are playing as left backs.

lsd

The Oracle
Has everything to be a great player but I do wonder if he has the heart for it.Has been invisable and looks reluctant to get involved

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
No excuses for his awful play. He’s playing his favourite position & he’s doing feck all again.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Needs to do more or needs to be dropped, no two ways about it now.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He needs to be tested after the game. Looks completely lost or drunk.

pascell

Typical game from him, been like this all season but a goal or assist here and there suggests otherwise. He's been absolutely appalling in a game where we need our players not to shirk responsibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.