Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Him being shit today was so predicable. He needs to improve although he already has on last season from what we've seen so far.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
He’s a bit of a wimp really, isn’t he?

I really hope he gets replaced in the squad soon. Kagawa mark 2.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He just doesn't strike me as a Manchester United player. He has some skill but no character, no mentality whatsoever.
I'm surprised Mourinho ever signed him to be honest. Send him back to Dortmund and get someone with more fight and more ability.

prtk0811

He is bench quality. Not a big game player , mourinho won't get the best out of him in a United shirt.

We should start looking at ozil for free if mkh keeps performing like this.

Movement , intelligence and decision making is absolutely shit.

Ace of Spades

We can improve so much if we replace him with a better player.

He is so poor in keeping possession.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
He's being given a tough role - basically the only player with license to create, and this match only ever had a triple-marked Lukaku in front of him.

That said, not convinced at all by his 'strenth' - tries to wriggle past players and just fails most of the time.

Still a valuable player when we're dominant in possession, but needs to up his counter composure, which is apparently what he was best at.

Xeno

He is bench quality. Not a big game player , mourinho won't get the best out of him in a United shirt.

We should start looking at ozil for free if mkh keeps performing like this.

Movement , intelligence and decision making is absolutely shit.
Think that's the plan. Get the squad used to a 10 then get Ozil in Jan.

AlwaysRed66

Until Lingard came on (who wasn't very good) I forgot that Mkhitaryan was even on the pitch he was so anonymous.

lex talionis

Miki's inconsistency worries me. Perhaps today he was suffering from travel fatigue (I assume he played in the two internationals) but even so signs are emerging that he can't be relied on consistently. He's got enough talent and athleticism to enable him to be an impact sub for us, assuming we eventually bring in Griezmann, but I worry whether he can mentally handle being a squad player -- or perhaps he might thrive with less stress placed on his shoulders.

prtk0811

He's being given a tough role - basically the only player with license to create, and this match only ever had a triple-marked Lukaku in front of him.

That said, not convinced at all by his 'strenth' - tries to wriggle past players and just fails most of the time.

Still a valuable player when we're dominant in possession, but needs to up his counter composure, which is apparently what he was best at.
Tough role? ALL the defensive duties was down to Matic and herrera in the middle when liverpool were in posession, so basically he had to make better movements when we win the ball in the middle and create and link up.

He was nither contributing in defense or attack.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Prefer Mata to Mkhi. He looks after the ball better, and seems to have more precision for the passes he plays. Mkhi is so erratic and everything he touches seems to result in turning over possession. He always seems to be dogshit in the first half of any game as well, and he either slowly warms in to the game after half time, or he'll remain dogshit until he's finally hauled off.

Mata is often referred to as not being a Mourinho-type player, but I think Mata tracks back and gets stuck in better than Mkhi does too. Mkhi seems to really duck out of challenges. To me, Mkhi seems even less like a Mourinho player than Mata.

prtk0811

Cant belive we let got a PL proven player in mane for him.

Fergie would have got mane for his all round qualities.

prtk0811

Prefer Mata to Mkhi. He looks after the ball better, and seems to have more precision for the passes he plays. Mkhi is so erratic and everything he touches seems to result in turning over possession. He always seems to be dogshit in the first half of any game as well, and he either slowly warms in to the game after half time, or he'll remain dogshit until he's finally hauled off.

Mata is often referred to as not being a Mourinho-type player, but I think Mata tracks back and gets stuck in better than Mkhi does too. Mkhi seems to really duck out of challenges. To me, Mkhi seems even less like a Mourinho player than Mata.
And that's baffling because mourinho has benched mata for every game we played against top opponents where we need to circulate the ball better create under high pressure and keep the ball under high pressure with better ball control.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Even at his best form hes never been a big game player tbf. Predictable hed go missing. Though tbf he scored big europa league goals last season and had the spurs game.

prtk0811

Not a bad thing necessarily. Mata is also not what you really want so at least you know that's one position you can seriously upgrade next summer and go another step forward.
Mata is also not ideal player there for quick transition ,but atleast he could hold the ball under pressure and circulate it better and still create chances , mkh can do either. Mourinho is at fault for not trusting mata for every big game.

Griezmann is obviously the best suited in that role but i would also look in for the ozil situation if mkh keeps performing this way.

Except Mikhi was supposed to be the creator of our attacks.
He was ok today, relatively. All four attackers did little but that was largely down to them being closed down so quickly and Matic having a bad day.

el3mel

It is very hard to be the creator when you have three players around you at all times.
That's a lame excuse for him. No one's asking him to dribble past 4 players but as a number 10 he should be the main creator of our team and his distributions should be quick and accurate. He's always terrible at that not just today.

el3mel

Compared to rest of the team he was pretty much average. We didn't play well anywhere so I'm not going to single him out as being any worse.
Individually wise him, Herrera and Darmian were the worst on the pitch imo.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Lukaku, Martial and Mickey T were always going to have poor games, given liverpools dominance. Now they did some good things, but such was the environment, they struggled.

Kapardin

No attacker did well, except Martial who did not do "well" by any stretch of the imagination, but still performed to the extent that we knew he was on the pitch.

That being said, expect only inconsistency from Mkhi. He will get us the assists and goals from time to time, but he would probably be of better use to us as a squad player like Herrera or Fellaini - on the bench. If we can get Ozil in January, we should go all out for him.

prtk0811

Individually wise him, Herrera and Darmian were the worst on the pitch imo.

I would not blame herrera though. He pressed correctly , These is too much pressure in a 3v2 midfeild where one man is always free to make that darting runs beyond the midfeild.

That's why i wanted a 3 man midfeild today with a defender slotted in there who can pass the ball in blind or lindelof.

But we trusted mkh again to find penetration behind their midfeild which he failed to do so. the combination of matic and mkh also failed today.

el3mel

I would not blame herrera though. He pressed correctly , These is too much pressure in a 3v2 midfeild where one man is always free to make that darting runs beyond the midfeild.

That's why i wanted a 3 man midfeild today with a defender slotted in there who can pass the ball in blind or lindelof.
We had only 2 midfielders available in this game. There was no other option.

Status
Not open for further replies.