Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Doesnt really have that mentality to play for us, he has well to put it simply the arsenal mentality as in when going is easy and off pressure, he plas fantastic but when team needs him, he is hiding under the bed. Jose touched on it in his post match comments. Not naming him but you could tell who he was talking about.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Total nonsense. Every player jogs around. You simply cant just run all the time. He did run quite a lot. Watch it again. He had one chance but he slipped and lost the ball. He kept the ball pretty good in the last few minutes and saved precious seconds which allowed us to keep the advantage and the 3 points. I think CAF fans are just overreacting here.
We are going to park the bus against Arsenal and City. Jose will be thinking that 2 points wont be bad. The season is long and he will be counting on Christmas. This puts all of our attacking players in a peculiar position. They will generally be shit. Rashford and Martial will dribble and lose the ball and the rest will run around aimlessly. Lukaku will drop and try to pick up the ball and lose it. Zlatan will come in to show his Lion Face and pretend that he is still a world class. I may sound like a couch surfer but I m seriously tired of the bullshit tactical setup Jose offers every time. I want to see attacking football.
I was at the ground amongst thousands of people who were literally yelling at him to sprint back/close people down. I assume we all need to watch it again then.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Doesnt really have that mentality to play for us, he has well to put it simply the arsenal mentality as in when going is easy and off pressure, he plas fantastic but when team needs him, he is hiding under the bed. Jose touched on it in his post match comments. Not naming him but you could tell who he was talking about.
This is true.

People questioned his mentality at Dortmund too so this isn't new. I think he will be replaced.

Bestietom

I would like to see him being more consistent with us, but I think that Mourinho has given up on him and will sell him this coming window if not then the summer.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
I would like to see him being more consistent with us, but I think that Mourinho has given up on him and will sell him this coming window if not then the summer.
He has been here 18 months not 1 month and he is 28, an age where players are most consistent. Its about as consistent as he gets here. Time to get rid.

Bestietom

He has been here 18 months not 1 month and he is 28, an age where players are most consistent. Its about as consistent as he gets here. Time to get rid.
Yes, I think he will get rid of him sooner rather than later. He is a lovely player but not consistent enough.

I Believe

everything Nigel Farage told me
Henri has his problems, he's hopeless at defending, his hearts not in it, neither his head! So why do we insist he doubles back, to defend IMO he causes more problems when he does that.
When we face teams who we know will press Myki should be played up close to the striker, to feed off them, or to feed them, either Lukaku, or Rashford, would be ideal, not Martial he's become the Lone Ranger, but needs such as Lingard as his tonto.
The other nine players to defend in open play!

Roy Keane_Tough

Mikhi and Fellaini (and Shaw) were missing from the squad that travelled on the train so looks like he might be missing in action tomorrow, which will make a lot of haters happy here.

Womp

idiot
He's a magical player to watch at full flow, but he's always had a questionable mentality, he experienced similar issues at Dortmund too. Even in interviews and stuff, he seems very reserved.

YetAnotherCityFan

Supports
Manchester City
I can't believe how many people have told me Mkhitaryan is better than De Bruyne over the years. Hopefully that argument has been put to bed now.

If I was Mourinho I'd be looking to offload for about 20m as soon as possible, probably back to Dortmund or maybe Everton because we all know they love a good attacking midfielder. Unfortunately they don't seem to be able to sign a good attacking midfielder.

We'll see. The most memorable moment he's had in a United shirt was that scorpion kick goal that, under a more competent linesman, wouldn't have stood. I would write this one off as a mistake and try and forget it ever happened.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Again out of squad. Shame that football doesn't have trades like NBA does. In january swap mikhi-ozil. It would be nice. For all.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Mkhi would be the perfect player for Arsenal. Lots of talent but questionable mentality which means they don't show up on the big occasion.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Would be just like Jose to start him though.
Mourinho does not play games like that. All he cares about is the win, he does not care what your name is, if you don't follow his instructions he'll drop you.

SuperiorXI

I can't see it.

Out of 3 of the last 4 squads. This is a must win game too. Would play hin against CSKA. And 'rest' him against City.
Mourinho does not play games like that. All he cares about is the win, he does not care what your name is, if you don't follow his instructions he'll drop you.
He's played him in the big games numerous times even after he's shown himself to be totally useless.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Well down the pecking order at the moment, and deservedly so.

We should try to flog him to the newly rich Milan. He'd be good in the Serie A where he could lumber a bit more on the ball.

red4ever 79

Hoping we cut our losses in a few weeks. Rumours that Dortmund would be interested in taking him. Cut him loose and look to bring in Ozil instead. Immediate upgrade

haram

Hoping we cut our losses in a few weeks. Rumours that Dortmund would be interested in taking him. Cut him loose and look to bring in Ozil instead. Immediate upgrade
We might as well keep him until the summer though.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
You know they'll offer 25 Euro and a pack of Bratwürst. We should rather try to flog him to Italy.

TheOrgazoid

"But he plays chess and his technique is sound"... football hipsters.

Yeah, sell. Replace. Improve.

red4ever 79

We might as well keep him until the summer though.
Why? When he has played he has been p*ss poor. He has been left out of three of the last four squads and we are winning again. With Ibra coming back and Pogba fit he doesnt deserve to be near the starting line up

haram

Why? When he has played he has been p*ss poor. He has been left out of three of the last four squads and we are winning again. With Ibra coming back and Pogba fit he doesnt deserve to be near the starting line up
Just in case of injuries and if we need to rotate in the league/fa cup.

haram

Rather give the minutes to Mata, Lingard and even McTominay.
There's really no rush to sell him. Mata and Lingard offer us options on the right as well, we might need Mkhi to fill in. I have never been fond of Mkhi, im just saying.

Canagel

I remember Mkhi in his last season at Dortmund was voted player of the year and I watched him sometimes and he was a standout in that team with Reus and Aubameyang. They were deadly upfront. How did Tuchel get the best out of him? Why did he perform to such a high level there but hasn't replicated that here? Something isn't right. He may have had a weak mentality in the past but it didn't stop him from scoring 20 goals and racking up 32 assists that season.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
I remember Mkhi in his last season at Dortmund was voted player of the year and I watched him sometimes and he was a standout in that team with Reus and Aubameyang. They were deadly upfront. How did Tuchel get the best out of him? Why did he perform to such a high level there but hasn't replicated that here? Something isn't right. He may have had a weak mentality in the past but it didn't stop him from scoring 20 goals and racking up 32 assists that season.
Klopp couldn't get the best out of him either.

It might have just been a purple patch. This things happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.