g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
fecking Russell. Great shots, but feck you. cnut.

Despite the late blitzing, I think the score is just above par. It looks a slow pitch but it's good to bat on once set. Rotating the strike will be key early on.

As usual our fielding was dog shit. Fat, hopeless wankers the lot of them when it comes to fielding. Don't expect us to chase this down. Reckon early wickets will fall and the middle order will collapse, with the exception of Misbah. Umar & Afridi need to have big games if we are to win this.

ha_rooney

Oh feck off you fat cnut. fecking walk back to lahore. cnut.

Edit: feck this. Bed time.

Edit 2: very apt a weight-watchers advert is shown after fatso loses his wicket.

ha_rooney

At this point I can't do anything but laugh :(

I predicted this would happen :D

ha_rooney

On another note, the @NasirJamshed_ twitter is great :lol:

ChaddyP

As a West Indies fan, I understand how it is to be an Arsenal fan. We are historically a big side, we win feck all these days, we on our day can beat anyone in the world and it's not a big shock, then we can lose to bloody Ireland and have everyone laugh at us with good reason. It's frustrating being a West indies fan.

With that said how the feck did Pakistan self implode like this :lol:... Btw I would still out money on us to feck this up :(

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Thank god this is Misbah's final ICC event. Hideous captain, lost the game at the toss.

PvsNP

WTF Pakistan. Ultimate chokers.

Anyways, match abandoned between Australia and Bangladesh. Probably the best for us, since I expected a loss.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Pakistan didn't choke. They're just not very good.

The previous Pakistani sides, you could at least look through the lineup and say "That's a very talented side". This is just a bang average side.

Spoony

The People's President
Teams that bat first and don't panic seem to win. Around the 30 over mark they start accelerating and double their score from that point. Score big and pressurise the chasing side. The two hard balls give batting sides the chance to store 100+ in the last ten. Anyway SA and Indian will provide a humdinger. I'm hoping for some close contests.

zing

Zingle balls
Wonder if we've over-rated India's performance now.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Teams that bat first and don't panic seem to win. Around the 30 over mark they start accelerating and double their score from that point. Score big and pressurise the chasing side. The two hard balls give batting sides the chance to store 100+ in the last ten. Anyway SA and Indian will provide a humdinger. I'm hoping for some close contests.
None of the big sides have had to chase a big total yet. I think we will see 300 being chased in this WC about 5 times

kotha

I am starting to wonder this myself.. Maybe I gave our bowlers too much credit for restricting Pakistan.. Anyway the next match will clearly tell us where we stand.. Don't mind losing as long as it's not like England's last game..

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Pakistan is at Bangladeshs level, as I said the other day.

I still believe we will make the semis easily...our bowlers had a good confidence building match against them.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Pakistan players just can't cope with the moving ball and high bounce. Most of the squad have no or very little experience of playing in such conditions. The ages of Misbah, Younis, Afridi, and lack of athletism of Irfan shows up in the field. Akmal should not be wearing the gloves.

Losing Ajmal and Hafeez have also hurt the teams balance badly.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Pakistan didn't choke. They're just not very good.

The previous Pakistani sides, you could at least look through the lineup and say "That's a very talented side". This is just a bang average side.
Spot on. This team actually looked like it was trying in the field which is shocking to say but it is true, this team doesn't really have a higher gear. If we'd held on to the catches, game could have been closer but the batting lineup is so brittle...

As for England, an absolute disgrace. At least with Pakistan you can see that some of them are trying, England are just plain hapless.. Southee is good but they made him look like Richard Hadlee.

kotha

There is a match going on right now? Awesome.. something to distract me..

Sylar

Bloody hell, four down SL. Afghanistan have a decent score to protect as well.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
The minnows have done pretty well so far this tournament.

The drubbings have come to the "traditional" sides like England and Pakistan.

PvsNP

Well, that was shit, India.

Great fielding, nevertheless.

Sylar

Great fielding yeah.

But thats how you lose matches. Silly run outs like that.

Varun

Staff
De Villiers is one of my favourite players. Excellent in everything he does. But yeah, poor play from the 2 batters.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
The number of sports AB is good at in addition to Cricket, it is unreal.

Sylar

Reason I was happier it was not Dhawan that was run out. More explosive and will work well with Kohli here.

(Watch them lose a wicket now that Ive said that lol)