ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

MDFC Manager

It's going to be super hard to accelerate against these. Pakistan gave us plenty of cheap runs in the field. No way that happens here

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
If Dhawan can play like this, why does he spend most of his time trying to slog everything out of the ground.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
@akash02 because confidence is fragile. He is finally confident again.
Not sure about that. He's always come across as a slogger to me. This appears to be something he's worked on recently.

I'm not too sure about Kohli's role here. From what he said in the last game he's going to take on a more subdued role for the team but I don't think you want to take away the explosiveness from his batting.

NM

Not sure about that. He's always come across as a slogger to me. This appears to be something he's worked on recently.

I'm not too sure about Kohli's role here. From what he said in the last game he's going to take on a more subdued role for the team but I don't think you want to take away the explosiveness from his batting.
He always seemed calculated to me. Then just started slogging when he lost his form.

Just don't think Kohli's in form tbh. Cracking finish in the other match.
I agree. He's out of form and trying to play into it. This + Pakistan will help.

Dhawan just played into form too.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
feck. Just as he was looking good.

MDFC Manager

Yeah I don't like the role he's given here. Surely Rahane can be trusted with that at number 4

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Key phase in match. If SA get Dhawan then they will attack again.

KM

That's class by Dhawan. Fair play to him.

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
Ugh, we're gonna repeat last 5 against Pakistan.

zing

Zingle balls
I am ok with India losing this.

B1 plays their quarter final in NZ and the grounds there are too much of a lottery for me.

KM

What an over by Steyn.

KM

De Villiers is a freak.

MDFC Manager

I can understand why people are disappointed, but I'm really happy with how we've played. We look like a team with a plan and that's great to see.