ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Traub

feck there's our big man gone. India now well on top IMO. Faf is going to have to bat till the end if we're going to have any chance.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
feck there's our big man gone. India now well on top IMO. Faf is going to have to bat till the end if we're going to have any chance.
You still have Miller. Brilliant finisher imo.

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
That's pretty much our problem. We're lacking a proper all rounder who could make the team for just his batting or bowling. We also lack depth - especially in the bowling department. Parnell's performance was pathetic.
Lance Klusener used to be one of my favourite players. He was just amazing.

Varun

Staff
That's pretty much our problem. We're lacking a proper all rounder who could make the team for just his batting or bowling. We also lack depth - especially in the bowling department. Parnell's performance was pathetic.
Very few players of that sort exist. You guys are just used to Kallis.

Spoony

The People's President
As I said SA to implode. Hmmmm... There's certainly a pattern to this world cup, and it involves batting first.

Mani

Duminy is crutial for SA,another wicket and they would be great trouble.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout

Anyone who knows Hindi/Urdu watch this video. It is hilarious. :lol:

Someone should translate it for our non Hindi speaking friends as well. The hate for Misbah, Waqar and Younis Khan there by Shoaib is something.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Duminy is crutial for SA,another wicket and they would be great trouble.
This is their last batting pair... Parnell is up next if I am correct, you would not want him to come in before the 40th if not then 45th over.

Mani

This is their last batting pair... Parnell is up next if I am correct, you would not want him to come in before the 40th if not then 45th over.
Yep,Parnell can bat so does Phil,with pressure mounting its really hard to chase.And I doesn't want other partnership building here.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
our intensity in the field has been fantastic. Brilliant to see.

zing

Zingle balls
India are basically top if they beat WI. Only thel ower ranked teams left.

MDFC Manager

Since day 1 Ganguly has been banging about how South Africa are far from favorites for the world cup. You can see now that he has a point

Skills

Snitch

Anyone who knows Hindi/Urdu watch this video. It is hilarious. :lol:

Someone should translate it for our non Hindi speaking friends as well. The hate for Misbah, Waqar and Younis Khan there by Shoaib is something.
That's brilliant :lol:

zing

Zingle balls
Since day 1 Ganguly has been banging about how South Africa are far from favorites for the world cup. You can see now that he has a point
I still think they'll win it.

They have enough time to find the right combination.

And the bench is high quality. Abbott, Rossouw are good enough to work with. No all rounders still, but it is a high quality team.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Commentator saying umpire Kettleborough and David Miller look very similar. Wondering if it will be called racist. Because apparently confusing between Fernando and Fernandinho is racist in today's world :rolleyes:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Our fielding :drool:

Awesome. Match over.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Commentator saying umpire Kettleborough and David Miller look very similar. Wondering if it will be called racist. Because apparently confusing between Fernando and Fernandinho is racist in today's world :rolleyes:
Miller looks like Eoin Morgan.