ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
This is brilliant.

Who'd have predicted this after we spent the entire summer losing games?

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

Anyone who knows Hindi/Urdu watch this video. It is hilarious. :lol:

Someone should translate it for our non Hindi speaking friends as well. The hate for Misbah, Waqar and Younis Khan there by Shoaib is something.
The comments on misbah :lol:

Spoony

The People's President
Ireland have already done it once tbf. India are probably the best chasers, and they haven't had a chance yet. Nor have New Zealand or Australia.
Ireland yep. An anomaly, though. I think the problem is that teams batting first have a great chance to post 300+...which puts too much scoreboard pressure on the chasing side. And yes India are great chasers so we'll see how they cope when facing a massive target.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.

Someone should translate it for our non Hindi speaking friends as well. The hate for Misbah, Waqar and Younis Khan there by Shoaib is something.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Too good!

Sylar

Total domination by India

South Africa will still make knockouts with ease, but then do their usual bottle job around semi finals.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Indian bowlers are doing really well. This was one of the main concerns of the squad.

RooneyLegend

That's pretty much our problem. We're lacking a proper all rounder who could make the team for just his batting or bowling. We also lack depth - especially in the bowling department. Parnell's performance was pathetic.
kallis did nothing of note for us at world cups.

The Man Himself

Total domination by India

South Africa will still make knockouts with ease, but then do their usual bottle job around semi finals.
This time they might do opposite. Start slowly and do business when it matters.

Mani

Ireland have already done it once tbf. India are probably the best chasers, and they haven't had a chance yet. Nor have New Zealand or Australia.
We are not good chasing outside sub continent,especially pressure of chasing 300+ with considering form of our late middle order.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
:lol: Shoaib

I agree with Shoaib on Misbah. He has been a very selfish captain. However, Pakistans problem might be not having the talent to replace some of these established players who he criticizes. Talk is easy.

MDFC Manager

We are not good chasing outside sub continent,especially pressure of chasing 300+ with considering form of our late middle order.
The other issue is, considering our remaining opponents in the group, we probably won't have a big total to chase till the knockouts.

Mani

The other issue is, considering our remaining opponents in the group, we probably won't have a big total to chase till the knockouts.
Agree with that.And we would be unlucky if we are allowed to chase huge total in QF.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Ravi Shastri is such an arrogant cnut :lol:

Just said people questioning Dhawan should know their game before talking. Although I can see why he's good for the team.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
SA should be happy that this loss came now. Allows them to look at their team composition and avoid such a defeat in knockouts. They were my pick to win this tournament before the WC and I still think so.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Ravi Shastri is such an arrogant cnut :lol:

Just said people questioning Dhawan should know their game before talking. Although I can see why he's good for the team.
He was embarrassing himself.

"Test series could easily have been 1-1"

"We did not even take the ODI series seriously"

"People in media talk this talk that.. blah blah"

Twat

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
SA should be happy that this loss came now. Allows them to look at their team composition and avoid such a defeat in knockouts. They were my pick to win this tournament before the WC and I still think so.
Me too.
Is Ryan McLaren in this squad? He's much better than Parnell. They'll probably drop Parnell and get Berhadien in.

The Man Himself

Twat
He is going to be more & more insufferable the further India progresses in this competition. Total moron. Somebody tell him that test series could easily have been 3-0 too. Didn't take ODI series seriously? lol...

Member 60376

Anyone got that fixtures/results list as a forward?

Shows India going to the semis (after losing to Zim in the groups) and losing to Aus

Aus vs RSA final with RSA winning

So far all predictions have been true

The Man Himself

Shows India going to the semis (after losing to Zim in the groups) and losing to Aus

Ya, that's load of bullshit. Two results already wrong. Pak-WI and Ind-SA. All results are generally predicted for favourites, it was out after Ire-WI game and just for namesake Ind-Zim is predicted as 'shock.'

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers

I think it had Pak winning against WI? Someone else showed it to me after the England NZ game.

Member 60376

I saw it on someone's phone, Ind was given a win against SA isn't it? Didn't pay attention to the Pak WI prediction truth be told

Moonred

I've seen some rubbish like that being thrown around and no it isn't all true considering aus-ban yesterday was a draw.

MDFC Manager

Twat
Eyes glazed, he looked stoned as feck to me. Certainly had to be given the shite he was spouting.

I saw it on someone's phone, Ind was given a win against SA isn't it? Didn't pay attention to the Pak WI prediction truth be told
Yup it had 6 correct results at the start but then it now has 2 wrong results as well. 3 if you consider the rained out result.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Another great performance and win for India. We were clinical both while batting and bowling.

Due to the time of the season and drop-in pitches, winning the toss and batting first would become more and more crucial as the tournament progresses. I hope Dhoni doesn't use all his luck with winning the toss in the group stages. These big grounds and pitches are a blessing for our bowlers. Finishing first in the group is a priority now. Who would have thought this will happen after our nightmare Australian summer.

Last edited:

MDFC Manager

Just watched this now.

:lol::lol::lol: That was pure gold entertainment

The Man Himself

On serious note, If I was a Pakistan fan, I would be equally embarrassed by Shoaib's talking in that video as much with team's performance. Also, this is not first time that Pakistan's former players or current players have been throwing personal insults against each other in public. There is invariably criticism from former players when a team is not doing well but I doubt any former player talks in such language in any other country.

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
I have got it from 5 different people so far. The last one was yesterday night after the West Indies Pakistan match was over. :lol:

No it was RSA win against India. So thats two wrong results so far.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I think it's hard to fix full matches but to even consider that all the matches in the tournament can be fixed is borderline idiotic