ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Kazi

Such a depressing end this. How can our opener make 128 off 107 while we just about crawl over 300.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
That's a terrific catch! Pakistan take note you fecking cnuts.

England have been really poor the last 20 overs. They'll win this but their batting has been poor given the position they were in to start the game.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Scotland battered Ireland in the warm ups, to be fair.
You have mentioned that several times DOTA, but do you know that Ireland-Scotland head-to-head is 12-4 in Ireland's favour? I think that's a fair point to say that Ireland and Afghanistan are overall better than other associates currently. Also, Scotland are yet to beat a test nation team. Ireland have beaten 4.

Skills

Snitch
What's England's highest ever ODI score? Can't be much more than 310 odd?

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
You have mentioned that several times DOTA, but do you know that Ireland-Scotland head-to-head is 12-4 in Ireland's favour? I think that's a fair point to say that Ireland and Afghanistan are overall better than other associates currently. Also, Scotland are yet to beat a test nation team. Ireland have beaten 4.
12-4 is more or less what I'd expect, yeah. Shows Ireland are consistently better but not yet totally dominant. Which is my point. Scotland aren't that bad. Ireland aren't that good.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Yea but it's not as if that happens very often, Ireland just had a shocker that day, they then went on and bet Bangladesh handy enough in their next game.
It happens every now and then. Ireland are still inconsistent when it comes to facing those below them in the rankings. I think they would be utterly dominant if they had all Irish players available to them, mind. Boyd and Morgan are huge losses. Dockrell would be another, if England nick him aswell.

Jammydodger7

It happens every now and then. Ireland are still inconsistent when it comes to facing those below them in the rankings. I think they would be utterly dominant if they had all Irish players available to them, mind. Boyd and Morgan are huge losses. Dockrell would be another, if England nick him aswell.
Losing Dockrell would be a massive loss! Bowling isn't a great strength of theirs so to lose another bowler would be a disaster.