g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
So unless the Irish do something special, everyone will have won a game in Group B except Pakistan :(

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Superb from Ireland. 2 great chases so far.

Unlucky for UAE. They've played well in the both their games

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Cracking game.

That's Pakistan out then. They now have to smash Zimbabwe, UAE and Ireland and pray that Ireland don't upset India or South Africa.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
I brought it up not because Ireland was playing them, more that I saw the UAE teamsheet and most names were south Asian. There have been many posts about eligibility when it comes to football so was wondering if it's a topic in cricket.
No agenda, just curious.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I brought it up not because Ireland was playing them, more that I saw the UAE teamsheet and most names were south Asian. There have been many posts about eligibility when it comes to football so was wondering if it's a topic in cricket.
No agenda, just curious.
Just like football, in Cricket too there is eligibility criteria for players being available to play for a particular Country. Pretty sure the squad must be satisfying those criteria obviously. Reason there are South Asian names because many people from this side of world (India, Pakistan etc) have settled in UAE. Penalty snot (banned lol) like posters will tell you that they just do car cleaning and floor scrubbing but they can play cricket too.

Day 13: Afghanistan vs Scotland | Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka

ha_rooney

Afghanistan have bowled some good stuff, been impressed with them.

Also, Botham's mentioned it a few times in the tournament and I agree when he says if a review is decided on 'umpire's call' then you shouldn't lose the review. Doubt the ICC will change it though.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Afghanistan have bowled some good stuff, been impressed with them.

Also, Botham's mentioned it a few times in the tournament and I agree when he says if a review is decided on 'umpire's call' then you shouldn't lose the review. Doubt the ICC will change it though.
That'd lead to one hell of a lot more reviews taking place.

ha_rooney

That'd lead to one hell of a lot more reviews taking place.
For ODI games where you only get 1 review, they could limit it so that if your review is decided on umpire's call, you can review again in the innings but the second review would be the last. I think it's harsh if the only review you have is lost due to a few millimetres.

Alternatively, just have 2 reviews per side per innings like Test matches.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
For ODI games where you only get 1 review, they could limit it so that if your review is decided on umpire's call, you can review again in the innings but the second review would be the last. I think it's harsh if the only review you have is lost due to a few millimetres.

Alternatively, just have 2 reviews per side per innings like Test matches.
That sounds alright.