ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
It was defo out. Makes me think hawk-eye is not that accurate. I wonder how it takes into account the variable bounce on every pitch.
I think the on-field and the third umpire need to communicate on the reason why the ump on the field gave the decision not out. If Davis gave it not out because he heard two sounds and thought that the bat was involved, and not because of the height of the ball then how was it "Umpire's call"?

Sometimes I feel India is right in not accepting DRS until the system becomes full-proof. Gayle looked plumb, to me it looked like it would have crashed well below the tracker showed.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I think the on-field and the third umpire need to communicate on the reason why the ump on the field gave the decision not out. If Davis gave it not out because he heard two sounds and thought that the bat was involved, and not because of the height of the ball then how was it "Umpire's call"?

Sometimes I feel India is right in not accepting DRS until the system becomes full-proof. Gayle looked plumb, to me it looked like it would have crashed well below the tracker showed.
This has always been my concern about DRS, there is no way he gave it not out because because he thought it would go over the stumps

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Sammy's gonna take 5 wickets today I reckon. But why Sammy as captain? He's not even the real captain of Windies, so won't get any overs man.
Sammy bowls each match and bowls well. Plus he scores some quick fire runs. I have him too. Nobody saw this coming though. Many in fantasy must have got either Sammy or Russell.

coolredwine

lameredboots
Totally. 5 odd overs to go with 60 runs to get, would not have put it past Gayle. WI just went from a joke to dark horses. Watch them lose against a no-hopers like England next game.
Naah. Think Zimbabwe made them look good. Any half decent attack which could contain Gayle and I doubt they would make as many runs.

The Man Himself

Message doing rounds on WhatsApp:

24/02/2010 - God of Cricket scored 200..

24/02/2015 - Godzilla of Cricket scored 200....

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
How the feck did the 3rd umpire give that out when original decision was not out? Another stupid decision.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Zims have done exceptionally well.

Without the stupid DRS decisions could have given the Windies a serious game.

The Man Himself

I will be getting 600 odd fantasy points today. Given I didn't have Gayle, that's decent number of points.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Younis Khan will retire from ODI's after the tournament. About fecking time. It's amazing how his reputation has kept him in the side for the last 6-7 years. His career average is 31, that's woeful for a top/middle order batsman.

The Man Himself

Younis Khan will retire from ODI's after the tournament. About fecking time. It's amazing how his reputation has kept him in the side for the last 6-7 years. His career average is 31, that's woeful for a top/middle order batsman.
Younis Khan has denied that he made that declaration. Tough luck.

The Man Himself

Anwar turned the inning around with help of Javed. UAE were struggling with 6 wickets down and RR of around 4. The 7th wicket partnership of 100 runs at 10 runs PO changed game on its head. A target of 225 and this would have been totally different game at this stage.