ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
Whatever the total, mccullum would have played in the same manner. Its just his game.

It is harsh as their batting did lost them the match but if he had bowl halfway close to his best, they would have won it. look at starc and cummins who also bowled to mccullum and neither of them got destroyed in the same manner.
That's possible too. He did have a bad day but so did Southee. There's not much any bowler can do when a top class opening batsman hits the ball sweetly. That's unfortunately what cricket has become.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Penalty snot must be hating car cleaners/floor scrubbers right now. Banned in peace.

kotha

Can't believe we waited a week for this match.. Now one more week for the next one.. :yawn:

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Stupid time to have a break.

Cricket authorities need to allow some element of flexibility.

kotha

Stupid time to have a break.

Cricket authorities need to allow some element of flexibility.
Second time it has happened.. Even in that NZ vs England game there was no need to take a break..

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Did not expect the Aussie-NZ game to be so low-scoring! Looking forward to the highlights.

Group A is looking fun with only 1 win separating #2 & #6 teams. Would be terrific if Afghanistan managed to sneak into the knock-out stages.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Did not expect the Aussie-NZ game to be so low-scoring! Looking forward to the highlights.

Group A is looking fun with only 1 win separating #2 & #6 teams. Would be terrific if Afghanistan managed to sneak into the knock-out stages.
That's unrealistic to expect. The bigger teams would get in top 4 eventually. The bigger teams are playing each other earlier and Aus-Ban washed out which is why teams are close in points. Eventually it will be NZ, Aus 1-2 and Eng/SL 3-4. Tomorrow's game is key. Whoever wins will likely finish 3rd.

Day 16: England vs Sri Lanka | Pakistan vs Zimbabwe

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Why on earth are England persisting with Ballance? They should have Bell at no. 3 and Hales at the top.

Boycott

Pedantic but I really wish cricket teams eventually get more variety in their kits. Most of the nations play in the same colours.

NinjaFletch

Why on earth are England persisting with Ballance? They should have Bell at no. 3 and Hales at the top.
I've no problem with Bell, but the decision to drop Cook and replace him with exactly the same player (but in worse touch) is simply staggering.

Especially when Taylor did so well at 3.

TheGame

Balance will be a star in both forms of the game for England but shoving him in here when he has hardly played in matches before the tournament is a bit stupid. Should have stuck with Taylor at 3 then Bopara or Hales in.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
England have some good players who can play shots, but for some reason they are so slow in the middle overs and boring to watch. A bit like Van Gaal and his fecking possession philosophy, you feel England can up the tempo but are reluctant to do so until right at the end.

Pretty much the last chance tonight for Pakistan in the other game. Hopefully we show more fight and actually manage to win a game.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
A bit like Van Gaal and his fecking possession philosophy, you feel England can up the tempo but are reluctant to do so until right at the end.
I thought the same thing. Perfect analogy.

They have stepped it up a bit in the last 4 or 5 overs though (I know they have to)

Good ton from Root :D

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
That doesn't look good for Herath.