ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Mani

Pcb needs to bring in more youngster.Time for Misba and Afridi to retire from game.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
What an innings from Sanga sofar.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Not sure whose presence in this tournament is more pointless out of England and Pakistan.

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
Sikandar Raza looks like he's from the Indian sub-continent. Wonder how many Indian sub-continent origin players are there at the tournament? The entire UAE team is for sure, then there's Moeen Ali and Australia has one.

Mani

Did Andreson completed his quota of 10 overs? Why not England bring him to bowl? Hopeless bowling so far.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
@Spoony - Here you go, 310 about to be chased down. That's second time in this WC after Ireland's chase against Windies. I said it will happen at least 5 times.

MJJ

Sikandar Raza looks like he's from the Indian sub-continent. Wonder how many Indian sub-continent origin players are there at the tournament? The entire UAE team is for sure, then there's Moeen Ali and Australia has one.
Is from the same city as harris sohail according to cricinfo.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
It's not that bad of a strategy, if they go at four or five runs per over till 35th we have akmal, Afridi and Maqsood to accelerate. Losing another early wicket would have been disastrous
Casual approach is totally fine but 20 runs from the first 15 overs is taking it to the absolute extreme. It's Zimbabwe bowling who are bowling, not a combination of Boult, Starc and Steyn.

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
:lol::lol::lol: Two wickets in one over off similar deliveries. Akmal and Afridi both gone.

Fun fact - today is also Afridi's birthday. He gifted himself a golden duck, which fellow birthday boy Robert Mugabe accepted with grace. :D

MDFC Manager

Getting out bowled, to Sean fecking Williams. Looks to me like Pakistan don't even want to be at the world cup

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
155-6. Maqsood the latest victim of stupid batting. You just got a boundary you moron, how hard is it to work the ball down to third man and take a single?